Lost control

Saint's POV...

What to do now? I'm so well stuck in such a predicament. I used to think that I should never see him again, but now I am forced to work with him.

Usually P'Zee has a grudge against him. But how would he take it if he knew I am going to work with P'Max now? Of course he would not take it casually and would order me not to work here anyway.

But I swear to my principal that I will add pride to this college and him. Wouldn’t my professor be disppointed at me if I turned down this opportunity for my personal problem now? Who should I choose now?? Oh god please help me.

"Saint! Are you ok?" As I was in a deep thought my friend Tommy came to me to check out if I am ok or not. Because he already know the all issues with P'Max to P'Zee.

"Yeah I am good." So I said as I am ok even though I am not.

"Er..... You still think of working as an intern here?"

My friend asked me with a little hesitation. I could see the sadness over me on his face well.

"Why are you asking me like this Tommy?"

"Because I know you must be in a depression now that, how to handle this problem."

"So??"

"So..... If you ask me I would say it's better we quit this internship here."

"What?? Are you crazy?? How can you say like this?? Yes I am in a depression now but there will be some way to deal with this. But for that I can not quit this and you are not going to do this too."

"But if doc find out this......."

"Then let's not let him find out."

"Saint, what do you mean?"

"I mean, we don't need to tell him the truth."

"Saint, are you sure you have to do this?"

"Hmm."

My friend looked at me and was very surprised. Because so far I have never thought selfishly of myself, I will just do whatever it takes to find out if there is any downside to it for my boyfriend. But today I made this decision without thinking about him which came as a huge shock to my friend.

It was amazing to myself too, as to how I made such a decision.

"Such a bold decision."

When we discussed about it P'Max returned from the conference room as he said like this and it was startled me a little. Because he was standing very close to me when I heard his voice. So I immediately turned around and it made me bumped onto him.

"Ouch" I hit my forehead with his. But my friend immediately hold me before P'Max.

"Saint, are you ok??" He also was hit on his forehead so he asked me as he scrubbed the spot.

"Er.... I...... I am ok P', h....... How is you wound? Are you ok??"

I couldn't talk to him properly because the moment I saw his face I was reminded of what P'Zee told me about him and the enmity between P'Max and P'Zee. So I was really hesitant to talk to him. However, I have three more months to work with him so I should not bring my personal likes and dislikes into this professional life of mine.

"I am ok, but you don't have to hesitant to talk to me like this. Now we have a new relationship no?"

"Huh.... Excuse me?" Tommy asked him irritably. I could understand it really well from his voice.

"Er....I mean this trainee and trainer relationship." He said.

"Ohh, it would be nice if it stayed that way." Tommy said it like a warning but he was smile while he saying this to show it's casual because he didn't wanted to have an open problem with him. I don't know if P'Max understood or not but I did really well.