Glad & Disappointment

"Ohh god🥴, please save me from this idiot dumbass😭😭😭. I fu*king want to be a deaf right now really bad. Please god make me one🙏🙏." With that said Pete fell on to his bed with his back, knowing that he cannot make the other understood.

But on the other hand Perth was standing beside the bed and enjoying Pete's cuteness as he cross his one hand across his chest and another one held his forhead as he pressed his elbow on the other hand. Even Pete was trying hard to make him understand his ass off, the latter doesn't want to listen to him. Because he fu*king love his Pete. That's why they say love is blind.

Thus the taller boy was struggling with the shorter (sorry, just for fun🙏), he heard a creak sound behind Perth. So Pete suddenly peak out from the latter's shoulder as he titled his head while he laid on the bed and his heart received a reliefs.

"Boys what's happening here?"

While saying this Saint rushed in to the room. And Pete got up from the bed an instant he saw his brother coming towards them and extended his hand to hold Saint for his comfort. And Saint too gave his brother the comfort he expected and Pete was hiding into his brother's embrace to escape from the latter, I mean Perth.

"Pete! Are you alright?"

With Pete's sudden behaviour Saint was getting fear, because he thought, maybe this was a side effect of the coma but the victim only knows the reason behind the longing for the comfort.

"I am alright P, but please take this weirdo outside. He is fu*king irritating me." He said as he pointed at Perth with his forefinger while hugging Saint's stomach without looking the latters side.

But Perth doesn't bother to suprised or confused or even hurt. He was only see it as cuteness of Pete. He didn't even show any emotion that mention above, on his face. And seeing his face, Saint realized that Perth still unaware of his boyfriend's memory loss. He felt really bad for the younger who was looking at his boyfriend with a longing eyes.

So, this is the time that the two boys realize what's happening around them, Saint thought.

"Er.... Tommy, can you escort Perth outside?"

Saint wanted to escort Perth outside because Perth has to know the truth. But he doesn't want him still here while he explaining to Pete about his condition. Because he afraid that when he explaining about Pete's memory loss to the victim, Perth will make a scene and maybe it will effect Pete's condition more. So, he wanted to give the work to his best friend to calm down Perth. 

Tommy too understood his friend's  gesture and he brought the younger to outside.

"P', what's going on here? Why should I go out? I won't leave Pete anymore." Perth protested. He wanted to keep an eye on his boyfriend, because he was afraid that if he leaves his boyfriend one more time Pete may leave him again and Perth didn't want it to happen.

"Perth, listen to me. Don't be adamant." As he said, Tommy pulled the younger with him while Perth was still protesting to leave Pete.

"No, I won't, P', don't be a child, let go of my hand. Are you mad?" Perth said as he struggling to push Tommy from  him.

"Perth!!! Listen to Tommy and get out of the room." While Perth was protesting, Zee raised his voice at him. It's not like he annoyed by his little brother's behavior but he was boiling inside because of the previous scene of MaxSaint.

And of course Saint too understood that Zee was mad when he heard the deep and angry voice behind him. He doesn't even need to see his P's face to feel his anger. So he hugged his younger brother who still glued on his stomach tightly. 'He changed a lot', Saint thought while his heart was beating like crazy, with mixed feelings.