Apologise to me

"Can you accept Pete as your Roommate?"

"WHAT?"

He doesn't know how to react. But Zee and Saint were expecting his answer as they looked at him with expectations. Perth was  stunned not knowing what to answer.

Then Pete came closer to Perth and he whispered at him.

"I think we have to put up with each other from today."

"Who said I will accept this request? I won't accept you as my roommate, Never." Perth whispered cut and right.

"Then....... it's up to you." Pete said and returned to the spot where he was standing before.

"Perth, are you ok with this? It's ok if you think this is not a good idea." Saint said a bit sad.

But as soon as Saint's face turned to sad Perth couldn't tolerate it. So he immediately accepted his request without a second thought.

"P', who said I am not ok with this. I am really glad to help Pete. I am really happy to have him as a roommate."

Although he had no interest in it, he pretended to have a liking for Saint. But when Pete heard this, he laughed without realizing it. But he somehow managed before Zee and Saint noticed.  But unfortunately Perth noticed it. And his hatred level was going high.

"Really, thank you so much Perth." Saint got really happy and he went to hug him without even knowing himself in his happiness. Suddenly Saint realized the situation and stopped himself in an inch gap between them. It made the situation very awkward for them.

Zee understood Saint and Laughed at him in silence as he covered his mouth. Saint noticed it and hit his boyfriend's arm with his elbow.

"Ouch....." Zee screamed a little loud.

"What's wrong P'?" Pete asked in confusion. But Perth knows the reason so he immediately irritated by Pete.

"Such a nosy." He mumbled as he shook his head.

"Er... nothing Pete don't worry." Zee said with smile to cover his awkwardness.

"Then..... I'll drop Pete tomorrow." Saint said.

"It's ok P'Saint. Don't bother yourself. He already here so I can go with him right now. No Perth?" He deliberately dragged him into the fuss. Perth also agreed with no other option.

"Er.... ye.....yes P'. It's a good idea."

He stumbled with his words. And it made Pete laughing hard inside of him. At the same time Perth was irritating by Pete's behaviour inside of him.
.
.
.
.
"Then, we are going P', I will miss you Good night." Pete as hurriedly said goodbye and departed happily with Perth.

"Oi oi wait. Seeing you, doesn’t seem like you miss me. Sounds like you're so happy to leave me and go with him." Saint teased Pete.

"P'...... why do you saying like this. I really miss you na." Pete said and hugged him to made him believe.

"Hey...... let go of me. I can't breathe. I know you. So don't bother to act. Just go before he leaves you." He said with smile and patted on his head. And they left.

"Saint! Can I talk to you for a minute?" Zee called him.

"Sure P'Zee."

"You are doing this, because you want to get rid of Perth?" He asked straightforwardly.

"P', what do you mean?" Saint asked.

"You know what I mean Saint." Zee said.

Saint sighed and started talking.