The beginning of a new life

6.15 a. m....

Pete's Pov...

"Ae!"

I called his name who was laying next to me and rubbed the bed in my half sleep. But there wasn't any traces of Ae. I kept rubbing the bed but I didn't feel any person next to me. So I immediately open my eyes and checked out the bed.

"Oh! You already left?" So I understood he was left already. I think he is furious at me now.

And I have to get ready before him. Or else he will left me again. So I immediately got out of my room to took a shower.

The bathroom isn't look like it's used. So I think he didn't shower yet. So it means he can't run away without me.

I took fifteen minutes to take a shower and got ready before 7 a.m. But although I feel like I am the only one who is in the room. I don't know why but I couldn't feel Ae.

So I finished all the preparations to go to college and came out of my room and called him. But he didn't reply me.

"Ae! Are you ready? Come on, let's go to college." But not any response.

"Ae! Are you ready?" Again no answer.

I think he left me again. So I don't have any choice but have to go by myself today too. But it was at that point I had a good idea. I thought to text Mean to give me a ride. So I immediately sent him a message.

"Hey Mean! It's me Pete. If you happen to go to college by my area, can you give me a ride?" So I texted him politely, even though it's not my cup of tea. But he immediately reply me.

"Of course. It's my pleasure." He reply me politely. He basically a polite and noble person. So I think he's not my type. So I immediately closed the door and went to downstair. But he was waiting for me as I was going downstairs.

"Hoi, you already here? Are you coming by a car or Jet?" I teased him but he replied me with a smile,

"Your royal ride is here your Highness." He said as he open the front door of the car for me and bend a little.

"Hooii, what is it?" He made me laugh. He is a funny person too. Actually I like to be around with the persons who make me laugh.

"He left you today too?" Mean asked me while he drove the car.

"Hmm, I think so." I said.

"Why is he doing this? Are you guys having fight? Sorry if it's your personal."

"No it's not like that. I think he doesn't like me." As soon as I said so, I noticed a grin on his corner of his lips.

"Hey, are you smiling?" So I asked him directly.

"Hm yes." But he didn't denied it. He accepted right away. I was surprised by him.

"Why did you smiling then?"

"Just. When I first met you I thought there was something between the two of you. But now I know you guys have nothing." Mean said in joy.

"Is that so?" I was even confused.

"Hmm." He simply nodded.

"But..... What made you think so?" I got really confused at the same time very excited to get to know the reason.

"Because, that day when you were talking to him I saw your bright smile. That smile never comes when we talk to everyone. It only comes when we talk to someone we love." He said what he understood.

"But what made you think he likes me?" So I asked him eagerly.

"I don't really know but when I came to help you that day, I saw a slight disappointment in his eyes. Also he was watching us as we walking together."