Happy or Sad

"AHEM!!"

"P'Saint??"

"Hmm, this is me."

"We are got together after a long struggle. Why are you all disturbing us today P'?"

"Disturbing you?? Ooohh, is this what Tommy warned me, you guys are doing something else?"

"P', I heard, when you guys were discussing. And I know very well that you aren't as innocent as you claim."

"Haha, you know me😉, and you can't beat my couple in this matter."

"Look Ae! Do you now believe that your Saint is not as innocent as you think?"

"Pete! Don't say this. I know him well."

"Hey, I am the one your boyfriend. Why are you supporting my brother?"

"Because he loved me first." Saint said mockingly.

"P!!!😠😠" but it made Pete furious.

"😄😄😄, look at you, you are so hilarious."

"P'Saint, let's stop this, or else your brother will cry." Perth too joins Saint in teasing Pete.

"😬😬 what's going on here? Hey Perth??"

Saint and Perth were making fun of Pete together. Yes, as Pete said, Saint is not such an innocent guy. Deliberately provoking his brother into a brawl is one of Saint's favorite pastimes. Perth too is not a simple guy , and for him, making fun of his lover is a craft. But as for Pete, he was annoyed when Saint and Perth teased him together.

So in that rage of anger Pete call Perth in his own name, because he couldn't tolerate their annoying humor sense anymore. It made him lose his mind.

Also, As soon as Pete yelled at Perth, he too stared at him and raised his eyebrow to warned Pete. Because Perth already told Pete that he shouldn't call Perth in his own name, because when Pete call Perth as Perth, he reminded of their bitter memories. So Perth got angry and stared Pete to tell him to stop calling him Perth. And these were their love quarreling, and of course Pete gave up an instant Perth's single glare attacked him.

"Aah ah, I just wanted to tease you, I was really missing this Pete and Perth for so long. I don't know about you guys but you both had giving me hard time you know? But....... Now I am really happy for you both to see you guys like this. I wish, you both should always be this happy and love each other unconditionally."

Saint, who was overjoyed at the happy moments of Pete and Perth, was proud of their love. And he felt like a mother who shedding tears at the happy life of her children.

"Hoo P'Saint, you are too emotional. And I promise we have always been in love with each other without limits."

Pete hold Perth's hand while saying this and turned his gaze to Perth and gave him a reassuring smile. And Perth too smiled at him looking in to his eyes.

"Er..... Sorry to disturb you brothers, but I am still here." Again Saint interrupted their sweet moment and started to tease them.

"☺️ sorry P'Saint."

"Ah ah, I don't want to interrupt you anymore. If you have any unfinished business, just finish it and come to have dinner. And.... I'll wait for you Perth😉."

When Saint left there he deliberately looked at Perth again and smiled and winked at him to made Pete furious again.

"P'SAINT😠!!! I am gonna kill you."

"Haha, hooo......." Also Perth mocking him for that.

Later at night......

"Bye P's, safe journey.."