Internship

"I have an idea."

While Earth and Pete were talking about Perth there was a voice came from behind them. As soon as they heard the particular voice they turned  back immediately and stood in shock to see the person.

Even so when Pete saw the person, he was froze.

"Me...... Mean!!"

He was not only in shock but scared too. Because Pete and Earth negotiated that never let Mean know about what Pete and Perth are having now. But now Mean find out that. So Pete was very scared that how Mean is going to react about it.

"Why are you guys both looking shock to see me? Am I look like a ghost? But I am here to help you." So Mean came towards them, sat down near Pete and was talking to them casually as always.

"Mean! Er......." Pete was trying to talk to his friend but he couldn't find words to say to him, he felt guilty. Earth too had no words so he only looked at Pete like 'Sorry pal I think I can't help you anymore.' So he told Pete through his eyes. And Pete understood it well.

Pete also gave him a comfort look to make him realx from feel helpless.

"Mean, I...... I am really sorry to hid this from you. I know you heard everything but the reason I hid this from you is not because you are not important to me, my intention is that you should not worry and hurt."

Pete was trying to explained his side to his friend to make him not to feel deceived.

"Hoi, Pete! Why are you apologising to me now? And why are you both looking sad? Earth it's not suits you."

Mean said to them as a comfort. But deep down he was really hurt but he didn't want to expose that and make them feel even worse than they already are.

"Even though, I should apologized to you. It's not fair that we did that to you either." Pete felt very bad for his friend.

"Pete listen! If you ask me if I am hurt yes of course I am hurt. But I know it will happen one day. I just loved you even though I knew you would never love me and I know loving you is definitely a losing game but I tried it anyway in my own will."

Mean hold Pete's hand and he was trying to comfort Pete by expressing his feelings to him.

"Mean, We didn't expect this from you. I thought you would hate me for this but you understand everything maturely."

Pete was very surprised by Mean's calm response. He thought Mean would cause a big drama and they may argue with each other. But nothing happened as he thought.

"I loved you truely Pete, But even so, I am not ready to lose our friendship that you greatly value, for my silly love."

While Mean was talking like this Pete felt like he was talking about something. He wonder what it is.

"What do you mean Mean??"

"Do you remember? Two days ago, when you followed Perth while he left us in anger from the canteen, not only you followed him, I too followed both of you and I heard everything you guys argued from outside of the bathroom. And I was very amazed at how you valued our friendship. Not only that you fought with your loved one for our friendship and you didn't accept his condition.

So How can I only destroy our friendship for my love when you value our friendship to this extent?" Mean said like this and Pete was really relieved when he heard what Mean said.

"Hooo Mean, you never know how much burden you unloaded from my mind. Thank you so much na."

"It's alright Pete. But, know one thing. I really hate that Perth and I hate how he is using you for his sex desire. I am getting furious whenever I think he looks at you like a sex toy." Mean was getting little anger in him.