Tul Pakorn

Saint couldn't contain himself anymore, he was broken, broken to the dust. Already living together with Max was the worst thing in his entire life for Saint, it's like a living in a hell hole. Everyday he was writhing like a worm in the fire.

Now, Max's confession about tonight is the most fearful and hateful thing for the certain younger who was sobbing in the middle of the living area.

His lips was trembling while his knees refused to hold it's stiffness as it turned jelly because of the thought about the confession. So he immediately fell on the couch behind him.

He can't do it. Sleeping with another man is a worse than hell for him. He can't see another one in his P'Zee's place. Yes he broke up with him. Yes he left him. But, he didn't want to do it in the first place. He was trapped, he was trapped by his own promise.

Even if he broke up with his only true love, he can't even imagine about sleeping with another man. For Saint, it's still cheating. So, without knowing how to escape from this hell hole he was sobbing as he covered his face with his both palms.

While he was silently crying in the couch without anyone to Share his undying worries, he felt  someone's presence behind him. Even though he didn't bother to turned his face because he guessed it was Max.

But after sometime, Saint understood that it wasn't Max after the person put his hand on Saint's shoulder gently. He felt concern in that touch. He somewhat felt safe in that touch. So, he immediately tilted his head to that person as he knows who it was.

"P'Billie!!"

(You remember him right? When Saint and Tommy were working as an intern at Max's uncle's pharmaceutical company, there was Billie always stick with Max. He is Max's friend.)

"Nong Saint." Billie called the younger with a concern smile. But as soon as Saint saw the elder, he immediately stood on his feet and hugged the elder without any hesitancy.

Because after Saint came here, he was only friendly with Billie. He was the one who always stood beside Saint. Even if he hate Max and his inner circle, he had the good feeling towards Billie. He always stoop up for the younger against his friend Max.

As for Billie, he saw Saint as his younger brother. Because he knows what Max doing to Saint wasn't right. And whoever in his place, they would do the same and protect the younger. So,  within a short time there was a good bond between them.

"Where were you all this time? You know how much I missed you?" Saint sobbed against Billie's shoulder.

"It's ok Nong Saint, I'm here, haven't I? Don't worry anymore." The elder caressed Saint's back affectionately to comfort him.

"You know, you are the only person whom I trust in the house. Please don't leave me like this." Saint again said in between his tears while his hand continuously wiped his beads of tears.

So Billie softly seperated Saint from him and smiled at him comfortingly.

"You know my mom was sick. That's why I had to spent with her."

He said with a concern smile.

"I am sorry P', I've behaved childishly. How is aunty?" Saint apologized as he wiped his tears with his back of his hand.

"She's ok Saint. I came here only after making sure she was fully recovered. But sorry it took one week."

"It's alright P', but you know what happened today? P'Max said he......." Saint asked hastily. But before he could finished his sentence he cut off by the latter.

"I know Saint, I overhead everything he said." He showed the reaction that he knows everything, on his face. So, Saint doesn't need to repeat what Max said himself.