Great Conflict - The beginning

"Oai Zee, we know love is blind but we don't think it would be this blind. You are sitting not in front of your boyfriend dude but in front of your mother- in-law." Zee's friend teased him from the crowd.

But Zee looked at them without caring too much about it and smiled and started talking to Saint's mom.

"Mom! I know I am not in front of my Saint and I have to propose him only not to you like they said. But for me, this is the right thing."

While Zee was expressing his feelings to Saint's Mom, nobody understand what is he gonna do. So, they all looked at them with full of confusion in to their eyes.

And of course Saint too was looking at Zee with a little confusion in his mind. But his mother was the only one who patiently and meticulously watched what he had to say, so calmly without any confusion.

"You know, There was no one in this world but my brother to claim as my own. My brother and I grew up without any maternal affection for long days.
But Saint came into this little world of ours just to give us that affection as a whole. Since then, Saint has become a part of my life besides my brother. Only after he came into my life did I realize that love is so beautiful and how it feels. Also, Saint has told me many times how big your family is. So, will you combine this little world of mine with your big world? Will you accept me as your son-in-law mom? Can I marry your only son, mom??"

Zee, instead of just asking to his boyfriend's permission to marry him, thought as an adult and wanted to get his boyfriend's mother's permission first. Because he wanted to get marry Saint not for his possessiveness or just infatuation. But he really wanted to live with his rest of life with Saint and Saint only, there was no doubt that his love for Saint was endless and boundless.

That's why Zee wanted to get Saint's  mother's permission, who could not replace in Saint's life.

So everyone there, who understood Zee's pure intent and true love, was praying that Saint's mother would accept his proposal. Some of them even bit the nails on their fingers nervously as they countered her reply.

As for Saint, he was smiling happily looking at Zee, in full confidence that his mother would accept Zee's proposal anyway. But he did not expect his mother's response to break his heart.

"You are right, I agree with you. But I cannot accept you as my son-in-law for that Mr. Zee." She told him in front of everyone. Also everyone who heard this froze in shock.

And some of them were talking to themselves like, 'After living together for a year, she has not said anything and now she is protesting against their love.'

And also Zee and Saint too looked at each other with fear and disappointment. Then Saint turned his gaze to his mother's side.

"Mom!!!" Saint called his mother in disappointment with full of worried.

But his mother looked at Saint in silence without saying anything and turned her gaze again to Zee. And Zee was looking at her with full of confusion in his face.

"Don't be confused Mr. Zee, Tell me yourself how I can accept you as my son-in-law. Because you call me mom every time. When that is the case, how can I call you son-in-law? So isn't it right that I call you my son?"she said with a smile.

But her speech was not clearly understood by anyone there. So everyone there was looking at her as if what she was trying to say, even Saint. But Zee understood the meaning of her words better.

"So, If this is your problem then do you agree that I should marry Saint and become your another son mom?" Zee stretched out his palm straight to her and asked her permission again.