Usually, she would stay back with the President doing absolutely nothing while waiting for him to complete paperwork.

At first he thought the two of them were doing .. things after-school together away from prying eyes, but it simply really was just Nora laying on the desks while Teru completed paperwork. Nothing more, nothing less. It was a common rumor about the two having a romantic relationship, but neither of the two really being liars, had both already stated there was nothing of the sort, debunking the false rumor.

It was odd to call them friends as well. It seemed like they were just .. partners or accomplices of sorts.

"Mhm. I need to go pick up Princess from school, since Kou says that he has things to do today and that he can't." Nora said simply, placing her things back into her bag. Teru stared at her for a while, as if contemplating something as the screech of a chair, scraping against the ground had rung out, causing the two to turn their heads toward him.

"Teru?" Nora cocked her head to the side as the male smiled brightly, causing Akane to shudder. "Let's go together." He suggested as the two blinked and stared at him, waiting for him to play some joke. But there was nothing, just silence.

"W-Wait .. Why would you two need to go pick someone up together?" Akane stuttered, raising a brow. Teru wrapped an arm around Nora's shoulders as he smiled at Akane who flushed. But Nora blinked, already knowing that the boy was getting the completely wrong ideas about them.

"Student council president abandoning his duties?" Nora raised a brow, pointing at his desk, loaded with untouched work that he still had left to do. "Minamoto-kaichou! You still have a lot of papers to look through that need your attention!" Akane cried out to him desperately in which he only replied by placing a hand on Nora's head while holding his coat and bag in the other.

"Well that's why a student council president has a vice president right?" Teru beamed brightly, it was so blinding that Nora had to cover her eyes with a sympathetic frown as Akane latched onto the exorcist's legs, preventing him from moving. "Kaichou! You don't mean to tell me that --" The maroon haired boy grimaced in horror.

Teru crouched down and zapped the boy with his black lightning, causing him to let go. "Work hard, Aoi."

The first-year let out a wail as he let out a shrill shriek of apprehension as he looked at the stack of papers he still had to do for himself, now having to do the president's papers. The boy paled tremendously as Teru simply smiled and waved as he gently ushered Nora out the door, with Akane's pleas for him to come back, rung throughout the hallways.

Nora frowned at him. "That wasn't very nice, Teru." She had said, as if she hadn't just thrown a piece of candy at him, moments ago.

"Well, I thought that I've been letting him run his mouth a little bit too freely. Besides, he'll live, it's just a little bit of extra paperwork." However, the stack wasn't so little as he made it seem.

As the pair walked down the stairs, reaching the outside of the building as the wind fluttered, leaves scattering in the air, Nora turned to the blonde. "I could have gone myself, you know." The exorcist knew that this topic was going to come up as he pat the ravenette's head.

"Of course. But I just wanted to pick up our little Princess today too, is that an issue?" He asked innocently as her scarlet eyes narrowed at his carefree bubbly features. The witch pinched his side as he hunched over in pain. "Don't play dumb." Nora jabbed at him as he chuckled lightly in amusement.

"There's lots of eyes watching us still." The blonde stated, his head nudging back behind them where they had yet to leave school grounds, the Academy windows with the eyes of many students followed them and their interactions as Nora let out a sigh of exasperation.