39

Their quiet summer break of bliss had come to an end as the third semester began vibrantly with the works of the annual Fall Festival that was held every year by the school as a way for students to get back into things, each year having a differen...

Their quiet summer break of bliss had come to an end as the third semester began vibrantly with the works of the annual Fall Festival that was held every year by the school as a way for students to get back into things, each year having a different theme to it to encourage some kind of bonding experience.

"Natsuki!" At the sound of her name being called out, the second year had turned around as she was greeted by the face of one of her upperclassmen. He smiled at her deviously as he always did, exuding a type of casanova air that was rather infectious to other girls.

She bore no ill will to the boy as she plastered a plain smile on her face. "Natsuhiko." He always found it astonishing for some odd reason that the first five letters of their name were the same and their names as a whole sounded awfully similar, so it was easy to get the two mixed up when calling their name from a distance.

"Need a hand?" He noticed her arms shaking a bit from the boxes as she sheepishly nodded. He let out a chuckle and grabbed the two boxes that towered taller than the girl was able to see.

Nora was on the more weak side. Everything she did was usually solely reliant on magic. Her arm was so sore after swinging around Teru's blade just weeks ago. She was as strong as she looked .. and she didn't look strong at all, physically at least.

"I haven't seen you without the student council president in a while .. he makes it hard to approach you. What a scary guy he is .."

The witch tilted her head in confusion.

Of course she didn't know. The third year only expected that much. He was rather good at hiding the things he did. What a conniving president they had.

"Teru's busy doing student council stuff with Akane. I'm supposed to bring these boxes to Sakura's class, is that why you came over?" The ravenette questioned. She was one of few girls who found Natsuhiko's flirtatious nature silly. Well that and .. she liked someone else and preferred to stick to only one flirtatious man in her life.

He didn't deny the accusation. "Is that so .. I guess they're fully recovered from that beating they took."

Nora's expression faltered for just a moment as she sent a sharp gaze to the boy. "So you were there too. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore."

"We have a proposition for you .. Natsuki~"

The witch had been weary about something for some time now. After reaching the classroom, she stopped walking. "I'll think about it." As conniving as Natsuhiko was .. He worked and followed the orders of Sakura.

From experience, Nora herself knew that the jade haired girl was calculating. The only reason why they would propose a deal of sorts was if it was something that benefitted her. But it also meant that they knew what exactly she would be interested in.

"That's surely better than a no."

"You just don't relent, do you?"

He winked. "You know me so well, my camellia." As per usual, he left her with a flower, the same flower he'd given her last time, instead this time it was pink.