22

"Did something happen last night?" Teru asked in curiosity as he poured a cup of coffee into Nora's bottle for her to take to school as the girl helped Tiara put on her shoes

"Did something happen last night?" Teru asked in curiosity as he poured a cup of coffee into Nora's bottle for her to take to school as the girl helped Tiara put on her shoes. "Tiara, do you have your Akoada? And then your show and tell item?" Nora asked the young girl who smiled and pulled out a vanilla plush toy.

"I do!" Tiara cheered happily as Nora ruffled her hair slightly. "Kou, are you done? Did you get your science homework done?" The witch asked as the boy let out a muffled response, descending the stairs with his bag in his hand and three papers in his mouth as she visibly cringed.

"Nora." Teru called out. "Okay you two. Be careful crossing the roads." Nora warned as they nodded. "Have a good day Tiara." Nora leaned down so that the eldest daughter and only daughter of the Minamoto famil could peck her cheek before waddling over to Teru who picked her up and peppered her cheeks in pecks before placing her back down.

The five year old girl intertwined her hands with Kou as they set off to her school first.

The witch whizzed right past Teru as she grabbed her metal cup, twisting the cap shut and shoving it into the side of her bag as she ran upstairs to grab something before coming back down with the red ribbon in her hand. The same one she used to tie her hair back with everyday.

Quicker than she tied his tie, the girl braided two small pieces of her hair, tying it back as she pulled the ribbon through, creating a small and simple knot, adjusting the bow she had created to perfectly fit.

Teru narrowed his cerulean eyes at her. "Nora."

When there was no response he sighed. Using prayer beads on Nora would only result in them being snapped, courtesy of when his father had tried it once, the witch had easily cut them off with one of her sharp claws. So often, it was up to force to get her attention, something he particularly disliked using as a gentlemen on people that weren't supernaturals.

She stared at the looming figure that pressed her against the wall gently, still being careful with her. She placed a hand on his forehead before letting out a hum. "You recovered quickly for someone who passed out at twelve in the morning." Nora said simply. Teru had two hands placed on either side of her head as she awaited for his next words.

"Did something happen last night?" Teru asked once more as she looked up at his tall figure and nodded. "You passed out." The witch played dumb as Teru flicked her forehead, causing her to wince and wither in pain with a frown. "I was being honest!"

"That was being cheeky." He corrected, narrowing his eyes at her as she sighed and ducked beneath his arm. "We're going to be late." Nora picked up her bag from the floor as she slipped on her stockings. 

"Nora." The male drawled as she turned back from the doorway. "Teru, if a girl ignores you, she obviously doesn't want to talk to either you or the subject. Besides, there were two parties, you should ask the second one if the first one isn't answering." The witch said bluntly as she left first, he sighed realizing that he too, was going to be late if he didn't get a move on.