5

Scarlet orbs scanned their newfound surroundings

Scarlet orbs scanned their newfound surroundings. One that had once been a homey kitchen with olive green walls and nicely decorated, her arse in a chair with a plate of glazed potatoes sitting in front of her as well as the view of Minamoto Kou cooking dinner.

Now adapted to a dark midnight sky, yelling, as well as her feet on dirt. She had felt them breaking the orb to teleport her. However, she was just standing there. Unsure of what to do as she stared up at the abnormally large supernatural that was larger than several stories with five other exorcists holding it down.

"Nora!" The name beckoned her as she teleported again, right to the side of her contractor who was on the floor breathing heavily. "I see you're in a pinch. What would you like me to do?" She asked. The voice was neither apathetic nor mocking, simply intuitive.

Keiko gasped as she tried to breathe out her words, causing Nora to crouch down as the woman whispered into her ear. "Exorcise it."

Nora looked at the large beast, as well as where Daisuke Minamoto was, fighting it as he also kept an eye on the two females. Nora only nodded her head. "Okay. But I'm going to need my power back, meaning .."

The girl snapped her finger as the prayer beads around her neck snapped, rolling on the floor in front of Keiko as she touched a bead that rolled toward her weakly.

"The witch!" One of them had shouted at her as her black t-shirt fluttered from the large gust of wind that the creature had roared out, causing one of the men to let go of their rope, freeing one of six limbs that belonged to the large apparition as Daisuke struck it with lightning, making it's head bow down to the ground.

Nora snapped her fingers as gold chains erupted from the ground, allowing the rest of the exorcists to let go of their ropes as her magical chains kept the creature contained. "Tear off your yoke of black blood and return to where you belong." She chanted aloud, pulling out six sacred sutras, forming a circle with them as she traced a magic circle with her fingers.

The wind began to whip rapidly as the sacred sutras vanished, the creature erupting into ebony black flames that engulfed its entire being, causing a ginormous thud as it toppled over. "Keiko!" "Lady Keiko!" They had all called out to the woman on the floor, running past the witch, disregarding her as they ran to the woman who was crumpled on the ground.

"Nora!" Daisuke had called for the witch who had turned around nonchalantly. "Mhm?"

The man had a face contorted in both anger, worry and something in between that she hadn't lived long enough to describe. "Find out what's wrong with her!" He barked as she blinked at him, simply standing there. "Do you trust me?" She had asked curiously in a calm meek voice.

"Yes." Someone other than the angry head of the Minamoto clan had said weakly. It was from Keiko who still had a grip of her consciousness left. "I'll see what I can do." Nora wouldn't make any promises. She was a witch of destruction, not healing. She was no doctor either, as a matter of fact, she had probably killed more than she had ever saved.