15

Teru, the eldest child of the Minamoto clan was tasked with the duty of grocery shopping, it, being the only thing he was good at when it came to chores

Teru, the eldest child of the Minamoto clan was tasked with the duty of grocery shopping, it, being the only thing he was good at when it came to chores. Somehow managing to burn a pan, resulting in them having to buy a new non-stick one for Kou, and also managing to clog their vacuum with who knows what.

The blonde haired seventeen year old was kicked out of the manor by his brother with a list of items and their family's beloved black cat who was begrudgingly dragged out of bed, courtesy of the four thin but long scratch marks left on Minamoto Teru's forearm as he carried Nora in one hand and the list of groceries in the other.

He could feel the reverberations of her vocal chords strumming throughout her body as she let out a low growl at him that escaped from her mouth, although used to this, he had ignored it simply, making his way to the supermarket with a yawn.

"Suddenly, I know how Akane feels now." Nora muttered beneath her breath as the President let out a hum of curiosity. He had one hand slipped underneath her abdomen, single handedly carrying her. "Would you care to elaborate?" Teru asked her with a raised brow as she bore her fangs at him, signalling her response as he let out a hesitant chuckle.

Small pets were allowed in the store, but no one had ever seen a cat, or rather a black cat sitting inside the shopping cart. It caused quite a lot of attention actually as she stood on top of the shopping cart handles. "Buy persimmons too." She nudged at him as he stared at the bag of rambutans he already had in his hand.

Nora was a glutton for anything sweet, fruits, candies, certain vegetables. Of course all of this was coming out of his own pocket; consequence of having to take care of her while simultaneously dragging her around for his own use and amusement, using her powers to the limit and making her do his work occasionally.

As the boy was scanning the shelves for chili paste, Nora leapt onto his shoulder, bewildering their spectators, although in reality, she had done so that people wouldn't hear a black cat magically speaking.

"I want dango and higashi." The witch demanded bluntly as Teru turned to her with a sigh. "Is this your way of taking your anger out on me, Nora? It's not very nice." He let out a chuckle, beginning to head to the colder isles in the back where the seafood resided.

Her four paws that sat on top of the fabric of his shoulder had sharp claws that elongated, pricking him as he let out another nervous chuckle. "It's Sunday, the water was cold last night because someone else had used up all of the hot water after our exorcism in which he had used me as bait to lure in the giant apparition."

All very reasonable points for her to be grouchy. "I'm very, very sorry." The blonde said unapologetically with a smile dancing across his face as he bought eel for Kou's unagi that they were going to have later for dinner or lunch.

Natsuki Nora was most likely the only person alive that was gutsy enough to resort to violence with Minamoto Teru. Although that was due to the fact that ten out of ten times, her violence was initiated with good reason, most of the time either being provoked, or an accumulation of annoyance caused by the President.