3

The Minamoto Clan were top notch exorcists, the head being Daisuke Minamoto and his wife whom had once been a priestess, Keiko Minamoto

The Minamoto Clan were top notch exorcists, the head being Daisuke Minamoto and his wife whom had once been a priestess, Keiko Minamoto. They traveled the world, usually together, however if it was a rather difficult pinch and two different jobs needed them at once, they would split up and do it individually.

They had raised their children to grow up dependent without them, it was to handle the loss in case one of them were to lose their lives during a job, it also helped them grow without constantly having to lean on them for help.

However the two parents indeed loved their children very much, and would go great lengths to protect them. Purifying the world and exorcising supernaturals to protect not only people, but their children. Even it meant that one of them would have to create a contract with a witch, so be it.

Particularly, none of them had a grudge against the witch sitting in front of them, rather it was her mother who left a havoc in her wake, passing on the hatred and resentment onto her child.

The eleven year old boy who had just returned home from school, leaned against the door frame. His parents were hired for another mission, this time in another country, but before that, they had something to do. The contract. The contractor? His mother.

He thought his father would do it, considering the fact that the man seemed more bitter toward the witch than anyone else, but instead, his mother who hadn't spoken many words at the meeting voicing her opinion, had volunteered to do the contract with the unnamed cat as they sat on the floor.

In between them was a piece of enchanted paper, suited for contracts that would be signed and sealed. The conditions, the witch would live with them and help them out with exorcisms whenever demanded, unless a suitable excuse comes over exorcism, saving a life as such. The Minamoto family would provide her needs and wants, on the boundary that they were not anything too extreme.

And if Keiko Minamoto was ever incapacitated, then the contractor would be transferred to her eldest son, Teru.

The witch gave a teleportation orb to his mother. When they needed her help, they were to simply break the orb, she would be teleported. The reason for this? The two exorcists planned to leave the cat behind at home to watch their two children. At the same time Minamoto Teru could also keep an eye on her in case anything went wrong.

The terms and conditions were rather simplistic. "Now the last part." The cat had spoken, tail waving against the wooden floor as she sat up straight. "That would be?" His mother's soft voice had rung out.

"A name." The cat had said simply. His mother let out a hum. She named here children after names that she thought suited them. Teru's was to shine. His mother had taken one glimpse at his eyes and was immediately captivated. Kou meant success, to be free. He was the youngest, ecstatic and always free spirited with a smile on his face.