27

Painted in the most florescent colors, smiles, rays of colors from every end of the spectrum went running in all directions, looking for an untouched canvas on which to leave a mark

Painted in the most florescent colors, smiles, rays of colors from every end of the spectrum went running in all directions, looking for an untouched canvas on which to leave a mark. Soft ivory skin, petite and slender figures, one with long sleek raven hair that cascaded down her back and the other with indigo locks that were tied up.

Cherry lips curved up in smiles and iridescent irises crinkled up in laughter as the two walked slowly together. Murmurs were heard, but they ignored it, as per usual. It was rare-- no, never seen before to see the two girls together. And the boys were having all of it.

"I'm surprised to see you with me today, Senpai." Aoi's doll like smile radiated brightly as Nora let out a chuckle. "I could say the same thing." Usually, Aoi and Akane being neighbors, walked to school together, and Teru and Nora, living together, also did the same. But on that particular day, finals day, Teru was getting an essay done, and Akane was first to arrive at school to cram in some extra study time.

Thus, leaving the two girls to bump into each other on their way to school.

"Oh that's right, you were absent for a few days, are you alright?" Aoi asked curiously as the witch remembered this as well. "Ah, I was getting some studying done as well. I was just sick and didn't want to spread it to anyone at school." Nora beamed simply as the younger girl let out a hum of understanding.

She noticed Aoi's sapphire eyes flickering back and forth, all around them. "I see that you still want to disappear." Nora pointed out frankly as Aoi looked up to her with a soft smile. "Of course, it's always been my dream. Wouldn't you think it's nice, Senpai? Don't you just .. hate liars?"

"Nene-chan keeps secrets from me, Aoi-kun keeps secrets from me, dad lies all the time, and mom disappeared." Aoi wasn't one to confide in a stranger, but Nora was different. Someone who didn't ask, someone who didn't pry, and someone who saw through her pretty little lies, and she herself, didn't lie.

Blatantly anyway.

"It sounds nice. But it gets rather boring after a while. You start to miss all the old things that you used to do. Are you going to be okay with that?" Nora asked her kouhai, who let out a hum, thinking about it as she tapped her chin. "I'll manage, I always have."

Nora quite liked Aoi. She was a coy little girl who was much smarter than she looked. Two faced and had her goals straight in mind. The two got along quite well.

"I see .. then best of luck on your finals, Aoi-chan." Nora said as she pat the young girl's head. The first-year nodded before sending a smile of good luck toward the ravenette who began climbing the stairs to her homeroom class.

The witch, about to take a bite on her melonpan bread had nearly bit her tongue instead as the first-year, Aoi Akane had barged into the room with a large grin on his face. One would have thought he'd just won the lottery, when in reality-- "AHA! Check it out asshole! Full marks in all of my subjects! I'll bet that you got full marks too, but a draw is my win!" He roared loudly.