Finding clues!!!

Ch - 56

Shehnaaz just look at him without blinking, she is all blank not a single thing is running inside her brain. A tornado is erupt inside her, its seems that butterflies start roaming not only her stomach, but everywhere inside the body. Throat dried, she don't know how should she react.

He is sitting in front of her confessing his love, said so many things that she never imagine to heard from anyone. Any girl in the world, would be dying for this type of love but...... but she don't know what she feels for him,...or does she feel anything? The way he looking at her with so much of love in his eyes which can clearly visible to anyone, is making her more nervous and confuse.

She can't tell him lie and confess when for now there's nothing called feeling of love inside her. Can't start anything on the basis of lie... but how will she tell him that the truth, his eyes is increasing her nervousness every second. And finally in irritation she made a face and start crying......

"Ahaaannnn... Amma..." Sidharth collided his brows in confusion and says by cupping her face, "What happened baby? Why are you crying?" Sana sobbing and says by blinking her eyes, "I... i don't anything... i..am confused.....don't know love you or not....but please...don't get angry.....aahhann...main gadhi.. hoon na...nhi pta mujhe kuch.... "

First he became a bit sad but seeing her, he start chuckling and says by pulling her in a hug, "Awww mera bacha, stop crying baby... See i am not angry, don't take tension meri jaan. I am not forcing anything on you or want you to say something. Just tell you what i feels, the truth. So that you can never misjudged me again."

She fist his shirt and says while sobbing, "So you will not be angry with me, if i didn't give you any answers." Smiling he peck her hairs and says, "No, you forget what i said and just be the way we living before." Sana lift her head towards him and says, "Like before?, so you doesn't love me now?".

He peck her lips softly and says, "I love you and will always love you and that kiss wala contract is also same." She look downward and says by coming out of his embrace, "What contract?" Smirking sidharth says, "Five times at a day and i am not going to compromise on this."

Sana made a sad pout and start biting her nails. He chuckles and says, "I was just kidding baby chill, and now be serious and tell me about that girl. What else she said to you and exactly what happened there?" Sana remember the way she said my sidharth and burst out in anger,

"Kasam lage sidharth, if the door was open, maine muh tod dena tha uska. My sidharth." She mimics the last line. Sidharth suppress his laughter by seeing her possessive side and says, "Calm down baby next time, i will allow you. Tu muh tod dena but abhi bta please what she said,. So that we can find any clue about her."

Sana nodded and tell him each and every thing she said or happened there. Sidharth scratch his forehead and says, "Three months ago, i came here last time for a meeting and after meeting i visit that xyz club,.... Definitely she was telling about that one because the very next day i leave for Jaipur and then directly come here with you."

Sana think for sometimes and says, "I know that club, actually the owner is my ex boss's husband she once give everyone a treat there." "I think we get some information about her from there, as we already have her picture and name." Said sidharth.

Sana stand up and says, "Then let's go, we shouldn't waste our time because we don't know anything about the second girl also who help that psycho aisha." He get and says patting her shoulder, "You seems experienced in this work." Sana up her fake collar in pride and says, "I was working for a news channel, jasusi kaise karni h bohot ache se jaanti hoon yuvraj."