Parathe, stuck, jungle!!

Ch - 13

Next morning ishani and kiya stand in front of sana's  head and shouts, "sana woke up it's already 10. We pack your clothes but we don't know anything about the files. Woke up girl ."

No response come from her side. Kiya look at ishani and shout with a smile, "oh shit sidharth sir  you are here? but sana is still sleeping. "

Sana woke up in a jerk and says, "no no sir, i am not sleeping. Just give me five minutes i will be ready."

Saying so she get down from the bed without even looking at the door she rush towards the washroom.

Ishani and kiya howled in laughter by saw her actions. She comes outside and wear a beautiful kurti with plazoo. And going to move outside just then kiya comes and says,

"Relax you still have two and half hours, he is not here we are just kidding." Sana frowns and hit his shoulder, "haw you are so bad yrr, why you did that?"

Ishani come from back and says, "because you are not waking up." Sana made an angry pout and move towards her luggage. She pack all the documents that sidharth asks her do.

After breakfast she doing her makeup because she loves to doing it. And settle in dining area with her friends. They discuss how will she find the papers.

Kiya says while placing her hand on chin, "I didn't understand one thing why that jerk wants sidharth sir's palace. The estate is belong to sir's family since eras."

Sana nodded her head in no, "i don't know anything, neither i want to know. I just want that video and they its just a palace, they are not going come on road because of this."

Just then her phone start ringing, she picks it and the caller says, "Ms.Gill come outside in two minutes." Sana twist her lips and says, "Sir even even maggie takes more than 2 minutes to cook and i am in seventh floor. Wait for five minutes."

Saying so she cut the call and move downstairs after taking her bag and bid them good bye. Sidharth sit there with an irritating face, because never ever before he wait for someone.

After five minutes Sana come and knock his car's window. He look at her and gesture to come other side. Sana come to the other side and says by open the door, "where will i keep my luggage?"

He huffs and come down from the car. Taking her bag he put in the dicky and says, "Now sit, we are getting late." Sana rolls her eyes and settle inside.

After sometime of driving she says, "sir, can i say something?" He smiles and says, "that's what i am thinking, how could you keep quite from so long?"

Sana smiles and says, "Oh so you want to listen my talks..And here i am thinking that if i am again start talking you will bashed me by saying (not a word ms. Gill)." She mimics the last line and start laughing.

A slight smile put on his face by looking at her laughing like this, "she looks so cute and adorable." He thinks and continuously gawking at her.

He suddenly move his eyes from her to the road, when he realise what he is doing. Mentally cursed himself for again lost on her.

Sana stop laughing and says, " Ya so i am saying that , when will we reach?" He says without looking at her, "It's takes two hours. Why do you have any problem? "

Sana nodded her head in no and says, "no sir. I even much food for the road trip.. Because i know that i will feeling hungry after sometimes."..

Sidharth says with amusement, " You pack food for yourself?." Sana nodded her head in no and says, "Don't worry sir, i know you will also want to eat. So i packed For both."

He shakes his head in disbelief and says, "no need ms. Gill you have your food." Sana says with a smile, " Are sir, it's gobi k parathe. And you know what, i made very tasty parathas.(an Indian dish) you will be regret saying bo to this. ."..

Sidharth nodded no and says, "No i am not at all interested in your paratha. It's very oily, you also don't eat this type of food. You will grow more fat."

Sana made a o shape mouth and says, "hawww, from which angle you find me fat.. After so much of efforts i loose my wait. And you said i am far."..

He chuckles and says, "fat , you are fatty. Hahahah.. Do whatever you want to do i will still call you that." Sana fumes in anger and look outside the window.

"How dare he call me fatti. I am perfectly slim and trim now..hun..karwa karela..did he even saw himself,...no shut up sana. Karela is hell Handsome, also hot..muscles and all are also damn good."

"Ugghh, what are you thinking sana. Just think how you find those papers. Once everything is sort, after that i don't have to see his face." Thinks sana while looking outside the window.

Suddenly their car stop on the middle of the road. Sana look at him in a jerk and says, "Is your palace is located in forest."Sidharth slams his head and says, "Keep your mouth shut for sometime."

Saying so he come outside and check the car. The car is stop because of the heat and also two tires are punctured. Sana also come outside and stand besides him.

Sana says while putting her hands on waist, "it's look like the car is smoking." Sidharth takes a deep breath and check the dicky but he has only one extra tire.

He check for the network but didn't find any tower. Sana standing there and look at him. He come towards her and says, "I think we are stuck. We have to take lift from someone. "

Saying so he stand in side of the road and wait for some vechile. After wait for half n hour sana tap his shoulder and says, "Sir, i heard, that we can find shortcuts through the forest. Kiya is talking to her friend one day about it."

Sidharth look at her and says, "So, what do you want? That we will walk till raigarh."

Sana nodded her head in no and says, "Oh no sir, she says there's some station come after crossing this forest. It would be better option than waiting here like idiots.."

He thinks for sometime, because they are waiting since long but not a single vechile Passing through this road. And yes she is right, there's is one railway station after crossing the forest.

He nodded his head in yes and says, "Ohk, take your bag and let's go." Sana smiles and says, " You will see, now my parathe will work... "

And move to take her luggage. Sidharth rolls his eyes and take the luggage from her hand. As he didn't have any luggage, his all things come in another car.

And both start walking on the forest.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!