Memories!!

Ch - 75

Sidharth reached verma's house and press the door bell. After half minute he open the door and pulled him into a hug, "How are you bro? Long time..." He reciprocate the hug and says, "Fine, man.. Just got busy in something." He patt his shoulder and both move inside, sidharth settle into the sofa besides him and says, "How are you ibrahim?"

"I am perfectly fine with my patients, tell me what's the matter?" Asked ibrahim. Sighing sidharth look towards the floor and think how to tell him, as he is not able to put all the things in a proper way or sentence, every thing is hell confusing. "From where i should start?" Ibrahim smiles and says, "Just tell me everything from start, I'll understand."

Nodded he says, "My wife, shehnaaz... She is perfectly fine, normal as she always was... Except sometimes... I mean only two times, it's happened only two times and I am hell confused. Because after that she again behave like my shehnaaz.. I don't know what's happening." Ibrahim collided his brows and asks, "What's she done on that two times?"

Taking a breath sidharth tells, "She..forget moments, small ones before sleeping." Ibrahim also make a confuse face and asks, "Breif sidharth, please." Nodded he says, "We were...kissing, suddenly she pushed me than start panicking, sweating badly and fall asleep. And yesterday she go somewhere for shopping, where she become unconscious and later fall asleep but the most strange thing is she doesn't remember those incidents."

Scratching forehead he asks, "Did she forget more things?" "No.. She is perfectly alright after waking up and remember everything expect that panicking part. I seriously not able to understand anything. You are a psychiatrist, please help me yrr." Ibrahim bit his lips by narrowing his brows and says,

"I want to meet her for once, according to you see forget some moments and then fall asleep. This is something new for me also, i need to meet her personally once before said anything." Sidharth sighs and nodded in yes, "Let's go but..don't tell anyone about all this for now not even shehnaaz. She might be freak out." He assure him and both leaves for raighar.
___

Sana is falling unconscious there for sometimes, as no one move to that place normally. Its almost in corner of the palace. She clenched her eyes and open slowly, holding head sit on the floor and groaning in some kind of extreme headache. She stand up and mistakenly move to an opposite direction, which take her to a dark corner of the palace.

She look at the paintings which is hanging on the walls but due to dim light it's not clear. Reaching to the last, she stop in front of a door, which is different from the other design of doors at palace. Looks old, also has some dust, iron door painted in maroon colour with golden beads with it, and small piece of glasses which is filled with dust.

Unknowingly her hand move to touch a piece of glass, as soon as she touch it..a different kind of sensation runs inside her body. Again some flashes come of 'two people laughing, and only the man's face is visible clearly whom she never saw before in life and a girl's hands with red bangles.' Opening eyes she takes a step back and breaths heavily.

But this time not falling unconscious or sleep, calming herself down she look at the door and open it, as there's not any specific lock on it. But needs time because it's seems lock from years. As soon as she open it, start coughing badly due to the dust. The room is all dark she not able to see a single thing. Entering inside by covering mouth she unknowingly move to one corner and open a window.

Sudden light filled all over the room, "What a guess sana, window is in a perfect direction." Turning back she look at the room, which looks locked since a long time, white sheets cover all over the places, walls filled with dirt. Some big pictures hanging on the walls which is also covered. She don't know why her heartbeats start beating rapidly, goosebumps runs all over the body.