Missing them!!

Ch - 65

One and half week is spend like this, he stay with her twenty four seven at the hospital, not let the nurse do anything except her bandaging. Feeding her, changing clothes, just like the way he does before. He himself eating the same food what she ate, so that she eat it properly without any drama. She is not so moody in time of tablets but completely say no to syrups and injections.

Crying continuously when doctor come with an injection, not able to tolerate her tears he asks the doctor to give her medicines in spite of injection. He somehow agreed but says that she need to take one injection before discharge. They are watching so many movies and series there, also managing the work from there.

Both sharing numerous kisses in all those days, she fall start falling for him more deeply by seeing his care and love for her. She forget all about her doubts and insecurities, because he didn't let her time to think anything nonsense. Doctors will discharge her tomorrow morning, as she is fine now. Rajmata already leave as she had some work in the estate and need to arrange everything for the puja.

Sidharth decided to move day after tomorrow with their friends. Sana think to go to her old apartment and parents house for once before leaving, she never took anyone their but wants sidharth to take there. She never want to live there because it's haunt her as each and every place has the memory of her parents. Living there is never be possible for her, she only go there on her birthdays. Because love to celebrate it with them.

And tomorrow is her birthday about what she didn't tell anyone till now. She never celebrated it after her parents demise, because she start missing them more, all the things that they used to do on birthdays, give her a proper princess treatment is start coming in her mind. Her father and her birthday was on the same day, so it always be a double celebration.

She was very close to him, this is the reason she used to spend the birthdays alone with old memories at her home. No one knows about her birthday except ishani but she never forced her to celebrate. Tomorrow for the first time she wants someone to go there with her, and that's sidharth. Another reason to take him there, is he will not leave her alone anyway.

Next morning Sana open her eyes blinking and find sidharth looking at her with a smiling face and says, "Good morning meri tamatar." She smile softly and cursed herself mentally because how could he wish her when he didn't even know. "Good morning kullu." Said she place a kiss a on his cheeks.

He aside the hairs strands from her face and asks, "What happen princess? Your smile is not seems genuine." Sana nodded in no by hug him because don't want to show him her shock face, that how did he knows? And says, "Because today i need to take that injection na, please bebu rehne de na."

He caresses her hairs and says, "No baby it's important. Trust me i will not let you feel the pain like the last time, you just look at me ohk." She nodded and says by breaking the hug, "I am going to freshen up, after all today am going to wear my own clothes and get relieve from this boring hospital gown." "Do you need my help?" Asked sidharth by winking at her.

She pulled his chin and says, "so sweet of you, but no thanks i can manage." Said she get down from bed, take the packet in which her clothes are kept and rushed to the washroom. Smiling sidharth close his eyes and says, "I love you shehnaaz."
He call jay and told that not to worry by coming here as they're already leaving in some times.

Sana come outside after some times by wearing a red sleeveless kurti and jeans. Hairs are tied in a messy bun, the pink colour on her lips matching her natural pink cheeks. He is busy in some business call when suddenly turn and saw her finding something. He paused by seeing the natural beauty in front of his eyes, already said so many times that red is her colour.