Wired Dream!!

Ch - 45

She twist her lips and look outside the window. After sometime the lady bring food and go from there, this time also when sidharth thanks her. Sana give the girl a dangerous look, then give sidharth numerous galliyan by lipsinc. He pass  the sandwiches without looking at her.

Now she can't keep quite for more, "What's your problem han? Bola na nahi khana, and don't you dare to give this attitude and orders of yours. Subah se karwa karela roop dharan kar rakha hai,  what happened to you suddenly? Phir se bhoot chad gya hai kya?.. ....... "

She is going to say more but stop by sidharth as he put the sandwiches inside her mouth, "Shut up, just keep quite, put a lock on your mouth and listen to me. Koi bhoot nhi chada hai, i am giving you the taste of your own medicine. I show you attitude just like you show me in morning. And see, i am better at it."

Sana chew the food and says, "When did i show you attitude? Kuch bhi bakwaas na kar." "Woh tu karti hai gadhi, at morning you throw the shirt on my face and leave by showing attitude. Usi ka badla le rha tha." Said sidharth smirking.

Sana slam her forehead and says, "Hayee rabba, i am not showing you attitude.. I was just irritated on something and tune mujhe aur kar diya. Why i show you attitude to my friend and one and only ek lauta husband. Do char hote toh alag baat hoti."

She said in a joke but he take it seriously, "What? You want do char husbands? Itno ka kya achhar dalegi, you have to compromise with one because you left with no option." Sana hit on his arms and says, "I was just kidding. So, now you are not going to  show attitude right?"

He start thinking for sometime and says, "It's depend on you, if you behave good with me i will be do the same." Sana shakes her head and says, "And when i will be hurt with you, tb bhi tu hi attitude dikhayega." Sidharth make a confusing face and asks, "How will you get hurt?"

"Mujhe kya pta, it also depends on you." Said sana. Both keep talking and continue their nok jhok to the whole journey. For the first time sidharth is also involved equally with her in the conversation.

They landed goa, and settled on the car that wait for them outside and directly move to the yacht. The meeting is placed there, owner request sidharth to come and enjoy the three days with him and also ask to bring his wife (sana).

In the journey sana look outside and tell him the stories when she come here with friends. Soon they reach the sea, both come outside of the car and move towards the yacht. Sana look at sidharth in confusion and says, "Sidhaarth, don't tell me we are going to stay here for three days."

He nodded and says, "Ohk, i will not tell you that we are staying here. It's a secret, you also not say anything about it to my wife ohk." For a second sana become confused then she understand that he is talking about her.

"See mujhe darr lagta h paani se, i never been so close of seas and river. Agar m gir gayi aur doob gyi toh.. Please sidharth , you stay here i book some hotel nearby."

He hold her from shoulder and says, "Nothing will happen with you, until i am here. Kuch nhi hone dunga promise. Tell me, do you have trust on me?" Sana nodded in yes, smiling he intertwined his fingers with her and move inside.

It's a very beautiful and luxurious yacht, the owner is one of the millionaires of goa Mr. Akaash Singh. So many other big businessesman like him are also invited. Actually he celebrates his wedding anniversary, so he request sidharth to join and they will sign the deal here.