Unsolved Mysteries!!

Check on the new story...

Ch - 79

As the story ends both jay and Kashyap's eyes are filled with tears. Jay hug sidharth and says, "It's a beautiful unbelievable story. I mean before that, none of us believed in past life things. But it exists somewhere.. Now i get the thing, why you fall in love just by heard her voice... It's the magic of that song and your undying love which tied you in both lives.".

Smiling sidharth look at Sana and says, "Yes, our unfinished story which will be finished in this life." Kashyap says, "I am sorry shehra, i can't protect you from all this. But this is really miracle, you both came back together again for completing some unfinished business. There's not much difference between your death and rebirth, the killers must be here still. Free to ask me if you need any help in all this."

Nodded sans hug him and says, "Sure kakasa." He bid them bye and leave. Jay look at them and says, "In your story there's two loop holes, which i found. First, how Sana's mom know the song written by shehra? And is singhanias are behind your death?" Both sidnaaz try to think something by clear their blurred memories but nothing helps. Just then sana says,

"I have an solution for the first question. My dadda's diaries which he used to wrote." Both look at her, sidharth hold her shoulders and says, "The dairies are in the palace, we should rush now." All nodded and darted towards palace. In way Sana poke on sidharth's shoulder and says, "You'll take me to your that favourite place at night, ohk."

Nodded he smiles and says, "But it can be possible that your mr. Bhoot is present." He give a hi five to jay and both howled in laughter. Sana frowns and says after giving both a punch, "Right now, i am the bhoot for singhanias. You must see their shocking faces when they saw me." Sidharth turns to her and asks, "They saw you? How?"

"They were in the living area when i entered, my memories came back after seeing their faces. I fall unconscious because of sudden headache, don't know there whole reaction." Said sana by shrugging her shoulders. Sidharth narrowed his brows and says, "You need be careful now, because if they saw you. Then definitely trying to find out about you, as it's a miracle and after the reaction you gave them."

Jay nodded and says, "He is right, we still don't know the whole truth. And also can't punish your culprits in the basis of past life story, we have to do so much." Sana sighs and says, "And for that, like last time we need our all friends together." "Neel will be here till tomorrow with kiya." Said jay and call them. Sidharth call Ibrahim and said all good for now, no need to take tension.

Soon they reached palace and going to walk upstairs when a voice from back grab their attention, "How are you yuvraj?" Sidharth fisted his hand because very clearly knows who the person is? Sana hold his hand tightly and says by turning towards rajiv, "Very much fine mr.singhania , what about you and your brother?"

He smiles and says, "After seeing you both, yuvraj and yuvrani. We are perfectly fine, i am so sorry in behalf of sanjeeda. Don't had any idea about her intentions, otherwise we never let this things happened. We are only here to apologize and meet yuvrani." He look at sana and pass his wicked smile. Sidharth gritted his teeth and says, " So i think meeting is done, excuse me.. We are a little busy not have free time for roaming."

He grab her hand all three of them move towards their room. Sana lock the door and says to sidharth, "You didn't need to behave so rude sidhaarth." He narrowed his brows and says, "Now again don't start your this kindness... They might be our killers...my hatred for them increase every passing second, and i have a complete doubt that they are behind all this."