Rabbta!!

Check out my New story....

Ch - 77

Sidharth is moving upstairs from an another stairs when servant come and says, "Yuvraj, yuvrani sa falls unconscious in the living area." Colliding brows in shock he rushed towards there with jay, his mind is blank after heard this. Only thinks, might be that weird things happened with her. Again cursing for leaving her alone, reaching there he saw one of the body guards going to pick her up.

When he yells, "Stop right there." And move towards sana without looking who present there. Biting lips in tension he pick her up on arms and directly move upstairs not looking at anyone, . Jay move towards him by saying rajmata that not to worry he is with them. The two mens Raj singhania and his elder brother Rajiv singhania looking at each other's face in extreme shock.

Raj clear the sweat bids on his forehead and whispers, "Shehra." Rajiv show him eyes and gesture to keep quite, he turns to rajmata and asks, "What happened to yuvrani?" She narrows her brows and says, "You both don't worry, doctor is coming. She is not well from few days. I think we need to show her a better doctor."

Rajiv look at Raj and asks, "Hmm.. I heard she is orphan? Did you guys check anything about her? I mean, from which family she belongs and all?" She look at him in jerk and says, "This is not really needed because she is very nice girl. A bit childish but don't worry about her family, because now we are her family and she is the yuvrani of this estate soon to be maharani and then rajmata."

She asks servants to show them their rooms and move upstairs. Rajiv look at raj and says, "Plaster a tape on your mouth, don't ever take out those names. It's just a coincidence of same face, nothing else." Said he go from there, but Raj take out his phone and call someone, "Hello karan, find out about so called yuvrani's all details since birth, soon."

"Ohk dad." He cut the phone and thinks, "I don't know what you think bhaishab, but this coincidence is seems dangerous. The way she looks at us and then fall unconscious, there's something that we don't know. She looks exactly same like shehra."

Sidharth made her lay on the bed and caresses her hairs, jay come and says, "Doctor is on his way." "Don't need actually, she gain consciousness in some time." He said by looking at her face. Jay frowns and asks, "What? How do you know?" He sighs and tell him everything that happened in these days, jay's eyes are popped out in shock and also confusion.

He sit by holding his head and says, "Why you didn't tell anything?" "I wait for you to come back." Said sidharth, when suddenly he saw sana flickered her eyes and open slowly. He caresses her cheeks and asks, "How are you baby?" Sana stare at him with a smile and says by holding his hand, "Perfectly fine."

He nodded with a fake smile when sana sit on the bed and says by looking at his face, "And this time clearly remember why i fall unconscious, and what is happening at that time, everything that happened before i fall asleep. The push, going inside that room and what happened in the living area." Sidharth and jay both looking at her in shock.

He smiles and says by cupping her face, "This means you are fine now, remember everything that you forgot." She cupped his hands and says, "Almost everything that we should be remember, and i am so happy sidharth or i say sidhaant.. Actually i like your this birth's name more. Sidharth.." He look at her in confused, shocked, tensed with all mixed emotions.

Think that she again start imagining things, and this time in consciousness. He don't know why this problem happening with his shehnaaz, the only thought come in his mind that what if he loose her because of this weird disorder. No he can't, needed to talk with Ibrahim right now. Smiling faintly he nodded to her and says, "Hmm.. Good.. I think you should take some rest now."