Hurt!!!

Ch - 53

Sidnaaz reach office and enter inside the building, all already know sana because of the photographs they clicked on reception. Here is also some people present who talk shit about her from behind.. Its beautifully furnished office, all look at them and greet.

Jay and mahi move to his cabin while sidnaaz on sidharth's. Sana look at the cabin, which interior is same like the Jaipur one. Not a single thing is change. He move to her from back and says near her ear, "Everything is same because i am not comfortable in working at different places."

Sana turns her head towards him and nodded, "hmmm.. nice. When your hot client will come?" Sidharth turn her by arm and says in a husky voice, "Why you are getting so desperate to meet her baby?" Narrowing her brows she says, "Don't baby me, i am your pa here. So be professional."

Sidharth frowns and says by moving towards his chair, "Fine, let's be professional." Sitting on the chair he says in a stern voice, "mrs. Gill shukla what's my schedule for today? Or do you again forget to prepare it?" Sana look at his changing in behaviour in a second from sweet to rude.

Twisting her lips she says, "I.. forget to prepare your schedule." Nodded he says, "Nothing new, from the starting i am the one who is doing my whole work. Then what are you doing here? Go and check all the details of today's meeting." Sana look downward and start doing her work by sitting on a sofa..

He takes a breath and try to concentrate in the work, because seeing her sad face is becomes so difficult for him but have to do as it is comes under their plan. Sana is feeling so irritate because in all this she is habituated of his care and love. And now suddenly he start behaving like stranger.

"Stupid sana, kya zarurat thi bolne ki that let's be professional... Yrr i said all this in irritation, because i am confuse aur upar se that chudel client is coming. And if i said, so it doesn't mean he start behaving like stranger to me. Karwa karela." Sana's thinking broke when someone open the door.

She turn her gaze towards the door, where a girl is standing in a maroon bodycon dress which is perfectly hugging her curves. The slightly blonde hairs are tied in a bun, she applied dark maroon colour on lips. Narrowing brows, sana stare her from top to toe.

Sidharth took a glance at sana and says, "Hey shruti, how are you." He get up and take her in a bone crushing hug. She also wrap her hands around his neck and says, "Aww baby i miss you a lot. See you after such a long time."

Sana sitting there fuming in anger by seeing them, her dead glares are enough to kill someone. He grinned silently by looking at her reaction and says by broking the hug, "Come sit darling." Smiling she sit in front of him, without notice that someone else is also present there.

Sana twist her lips and murmurs softly by glaring at sidharth, "Hun.. Bda aaya darling, never called me that. Suddenly pyar phut phut kar bahar aa rha hai. And look at them ignoring me like i am not present here, aaghhh.... I am not liking it... chudel."

Sidharth somehow control his chuckles and says by holding shruti's hand, "You look so hot sweetheart, are you planning to kill everyone today." Shruti give him a flirty smile and says, "Thanks for the complement, and i must say you are still the hot and sexy shukla like college days."

Sana fisted her hand and intentionally hit on the table in order to gain there attention, sidharth control his smile and shruti says with a confusing frown, "Who is she? And what is she doing here?" Before Sana could say he says, "She is my pa, and here because never do any work properly. So i need to check on her every time."

Sana look at him blankly, till she thought that he is just teasing her because she told him to be professional but now addressed her as only pa , he unknowingly hurt her. Don't know the what she feels for him but always be so happy when he addressed her as his wife. Before a minute also he call her by mrs. Shukla and suddenly made her stranger.

Shruti nodded and says, "Ohh this girls you don't know, sometimes think themselves as a boss. I am just shocked, that how can they forget their actual place. And some only join to get their bosses inside their pants, i am sure her motive is also that." That's it for sana she can't take it more.

Nor she wants to say anything because he already made her stranger. She get up and go by saying, "I need to use the washroom." Before sidharth call her, she leave without taking a single glance at her. He squeezed his eyes in anger, because never wants to made her feel like this nor he knows that shruti would say something like this.

He says in anger without looking at her, "Get lost." She narrows her brows and asks, "What?" He hit the table in anger and says, "Can't you hear, i said get out from my office. I am not interested in any kind of deal with your company and don't you dare to say anything about my wife in future."

"Wife? Who?" Asked shruti. Sidharth roll his eyes and says, "Read some news of India also, that girl whom you insulted so much is my wife shehnaaz gill shukla. Now keep that on your mind and get lost from here before i need to call the guards."

Said sidharth go behind sana, he asks someone about her and move towards the washroom. Here sana standing in front of the mirror, tears are continuously flowing from her eyes. And the reason is not what shruti says, but his weird behaviour. She is hurt because he didn't say anything in front of her, maybe it means she also think the same about her.

She close her eyes for sometimes, and shock when open it because sidharth is standing behind her. For sometimes she think it's a dream and look at him continuously through mirrors with wet eyes. Her tears are piercing needles inside his heart, he cursed himself for planning such an idiotic plan of make her jealous.

Sana's thought broke when he says, "I am so sorry shehnaaz, never meant to hurt you, please maaf kar de." She narrows her brows first then made an angry face and going to move outside when he hug her from behind, "Please baby, don't go i am sorry... It's all my mistake."

Sana try to come out of his hold and says, "Sidharth chod, now i know what you think about me. This the reason, didn't say anything to her and also addressed me as your pa only.. you are ashamed of right. Please let me go, i.... i am not feeling good.".

Turning her in a jerk he pinned her to the wall and says, "Did i call you anything? Maine bola ashamed? Don't put your own word at my mouth. If i feel ashamed than never disclose in front of everyone that you are my wife. Yes i called you pa today because you are the one who asks me to be professional right."

"And i not have a single idea that shruti would utter so much of nonsense, i was also shocked for a second like you. She is not living in India for a long time so doesn't know anything about our marriage. Aur jo darling part tha, that i do in order to make you jealous. Jo tu huyi aur woh bhi bohot buri tarah se."

Sana look at him with o shaped mouth, like always she again take everything wrong. But how can she know all this? It's his fault also, what's the need to take her professional thing seriously. Looking down she says, "It's your fault phir bhi, professional hone ka yeh matlab nhi that you will make me stranger."

"Aur ek second, why you want to make me jealous? And why you doing her tareef?" Smiling he peck her cheeks and says, "Tareef was also fake baby, she is not hot than my gadhi." Sana blush a bit but hearing the last word she made an angry pout and says, "You know what sidharth, get lost. Mujhe baat hi nhi karni."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!