Babysitting!!

Ch -38

After driving for one nd half hour sidnaaz reach Jaipur, till then sana is gone into deep sleep. She is hell tired because of the function, not habitual of carrying heavy jewelry, dresses and attending parties for long. He parked the car outside the mansion and look at sana.

Who is engrossed in her deep sleep, some hair strains come on her face, pouted lips are parted slightly. Her cheekbones are looks more red today, may be because of the heavy makeup. He forward his hands to wake her up but stops in the middle.

Thinking something he comes out of the car and move to her direction, opening the door he pick her up on his arms and move inside the house. Servants open the door, give sidharth a shocking reaction but dare not to ask anything.

He asks in whispers, "Which room are you prepare?" One servant says, "Just besides yours." Nodded he move towards the room upstairs and asks them to serve the dinner on plates for both of them. Opening the door, he enter inside the room and made her lay carefully on the bed.

He didn't want to wake her up but not even allow to sleep empty stomach, it's not good for her health

He didn't want to wake her up but not even allow to sleep empty stomach, it's not good for her health. Bending down he open her heels and find red marks on her feet may due to she keep stand all over the reception with those heels.

Grabbing an ointment from the side table he murmurs, "What's the need to wear those heels? Can't she open it on the car, gadhi." Sighing he bent down to the edge of bed and start applying the cream on the rashes of her feet. Just then a servant knock the door.

Covering her with a quilt he move outside and asks to bring the food in room. He sit besides her and call her softly, "Shehnaaz get up, have your dinner than sleep." His words didn't fall on her ears, as she is in her own sleeping world.

Sidharth shakes his head, move outside for grabbing the food, after kept it on the side table he hold her from shoulder and made her sit by leaning on his shoulder.
He patted her cheeks a bit in order to light her dream, and put a morsel on her mouth.

Shehnaaz put her head on his chest and start chewing the food slowly. She is still in sleep, don't know who is with her, what she is eating just chewing the food because someone put it on her mouth continuously. Sidharth keep feeding her like a baby, after sometimes she make faces in sleep and didn't open her mouth.

Chuckling he put the glass of milk in front of her mouth and says, "Open your mouth bacha, drink it than sleep." Sana drink some sips and lay down on the bed. He cover her with a quilt and murmurs by looking at her,

"Get ready for babysitting in your whole life sidharth. Hunn, she is actually a baby. There's no wrong if someone call her that." Said he move back to his room have dinner and turns to sleep deciding to talk with sana in the morning.