Blast!!

Do check on the new story..
Ch - 80

Sidnaaz leave sneakily go to the secret place. He parked the car aside and start walking inside the forest. Sidharth hold her hand and says, "You know, i thought to make a tree house here for us, what say?" Sana giggles and says, "Haaye, sidharth wow... I love tree houses." He pinched her cheeks and both move to the place.

Finally after walking of some steps they reach the place, the view is not less than a heaven. A fountain which fall from a small hill and meet into the steamy river, cold wind sending chills to their spine. The greenery of the beautiful trees with pink flowers, grasses which is shining in the moonlight, butterflies and fireflies everywhere. Both look at the place with a beautiful smile.

Sana move ahead and says by sprinkling the water in air, "Now i definitely want to live here for forever sidharth." He sit besides the stone near her and says, "Do you want to swim baby, as the water is steam, we will not feel cold." She look at him and says, "You know i can't swim." Smiling he open his t shirt in one go and jump into the water.

Sana gasped when suddenly the water fall on her, she close her eyes and says, "What are you doing sidharth?" "Come tamaatar its warm, you can't drawn because it's not deep. Water will only reaches to your chest, come don't be a spoiler." Said sidharth by again throw a splash of water on them. She look at him with a pout and says, "I don't have extra clothes."

"You are already wet meri jaan, and for your shock i already kept clothes for us in the car. Now come." He said go under the water. Sana bit her lips and says, "Fine, but i don't know how to jump. Where are you?" He suddenly come in front of her from under the water and says, "Put your legs down and hold my shoulders." She gulped her saliva by looking at him, his built body is dipped with water.

Wet hair fall on the forehead made him look extreme hot, which causes her little heart beat fastly. Taking a breath she drop her legs into the water and hold him with shaking hands, smirking he grab her waist and pulled on himself in a jerk. She hold him more tightly by wrapped one hand around his shoulder and closed her eyes.

He smile at her and says near ear, "Why are you shivering in warm water baby? Not the first time you saw me like this." Her cheeks turn red by his comments, opening eyes slowly she stand on the water and says, "I am...not shivering... But what will we do now? I don't know swimming." He pulled her close and says after sucking the water droplets from her plumpy lips.

"Hold me tightly, close your eyes, nose, mouth. We go down and come back again." Closing eye's she nodded, smiling he close his eyes and both does the same. Coming out sana huffs and says, "Wow..." They repeat it for some time then move near the fountain, play with the water by throwing on each other.

When he suddenly pulled her close by grabbing her waist and says in a husky voice, "You look ravishing in wet clothes." She bit her lips and smashed it to him, pulling her more close he suck the water droplets from the inner lining of her lips. Her fingers tracing all over his hard chest and abs, he pulled her up by  held the bottom and start walking on the water. she wrapped her legs around his torso.

Their tongues playing inside the mouth, not leaving a single space. She fisted his hair when he bit hard, a soft escape from her mouth, both sucking and nibbling on each other's lips like in a kind of urgency. He pinned her to the lake wall and start roaming his tongue from her jaws, to cheek bones and reach on the crook of her neck. She moan softly under his magical touch.