Weird thoughts!!

Ch - 64

After sometimes sidharth woke up by the opening sound of the door, he is one of them whose sleep broke by a fraction of sound and he is also not in a deep sleep because need to take caution that he didn't hurt sana in sleep. He open his eyes and saw a nurse and ward boy coming with something in their hands.

They grinning at sidharth and says, "We need to change her dress and give a sponge bath." He look at sana and says by patted her cheeks slowly, "Shehnaaz, baby get up." She snuggles her nose on his chest and says, "Let me sleep bebu." They chuckles softly by covering their mouth. Sidharth give them a death glare and whispers to sana, "Baby maa shaheb is here, get up."

Sana open her eyes in a jerk and getting up in a hurry when he hold her from shoulder and says by making sit properly, "She is not there it's just a trick to wake you up." Frowning she is going to say something just then her eyes fall on the entrance, where they are smiling. She tug her hair strands behind and give sidharth a death glare.

Nurse come to her and says by keeping the things aside, "Sir can you go outside, we need to change her clothes." Sidharth look at the ward boy and says by clenching her teeth, "Are you out of your mind? Why you bring a man inside this room and that for changing?" Nurse says with a scared voice, "Sir actually no is free and i need help, don't worry this is normal."

"What kind of hospital is this? Don't they have proper nurses for all patients. Listen dare not to enter in this room with any ward boy. Keep the things here and both of you get lost." Sana shakes her head by seeing the karwa karela mode and says, "Calm down sidharth, why are you shouting at them."

"Keep quite for sometime shehnaaz, let me talk." Said sidharth. Nurse look at him and says, "But..sir we need to change." "No need, i will do that now get out before i loose my calm and remember knock before entering from next time." Said sidharth by cutting her in between. They nodded and go without saying anything.

He roll his eyes to sana and find her looking at him with wide open eyes. Narrowing brows he asks, "What happen?" She gulped her saliva and says, "You..you are going to change my clothes?" He is going to say yes but suddenly get the point that why she is shocked.

Smirking he lean close to her and says by give a wet kiss on her neck, "Baby anyway i am going to take your clothes off one day, so what's the problem?" His talks turns her all red, she flushed and says by hitting on his chest, "Stup up sidharth you start getting shameless day by day." Chuckling he pulled her cheeks and says, "hayee meri laal tamatar. Feels like eating you right now darling."

Smiling she look at the other side in order to control her blush. He peck her cheeks and move to close the door. Sana sitting there continuously blushing by his actions, her heart is throbbing fast, butterflies rush inside stomach. He sit near her, peck her forehead and says, "When i ask you to give something, pass me that ohk."

First she don't understand what is actually means but finding him close his eyes she comes to know what he means. He put his head on her shoulder and start opening the knots of the hospital gown, she takes a long breath and asks, "Why you closing your eyes?"

Smiling he says, "Because i don't want to loose control, you are not well. And i know if i open my eyes than ending up by making love to you in this hospital bed which i don't want right now, so better i keep my eyes closed. But don't worry baby, i will not keep control once you will be fine." She bit her lips to control the effects of his talks that happens inside her.