Injured!!

Please go and vote all the previous parts..

Ch - 60

Aisha smiles and says by holding his hand, "Don't lie baby, i know you love me. Remember you said that night." Closing his eyes sidharth cursed himself for his stupidity, because of all this started. He remove his hands from her hold and says by taking a breath, "See aisha, try to understand what i am saying."

"That day, i didn't said those words to you, it's for someone else. Because of the drink i start imagine her, i love someone else not you. I didn't even remember your face before some days nor i know your name. Whatever happened between us its just a one night stand. Nothing else, i never promise you anything."

Aisha nodded in no with a weird smile, "No baby, you promised me." Sidharth narrows his brows in confusion as well as all, because they can heard their conversation. "When?" Asked sidharth. Aisha put hand on his shoulder and says, "In my dreams sidharth, where we live like a happy couple."

Sana shook her head in disbelief and says, "She is a complete psycho, jay where's the police. Mujhe darr lag rha hai." She crossed her fingers, her heart is throbbing so fast feels like something is not correct or some bad thing could be happen. Jay contact the officers and told them that they are on way and neel already transfer them the conversation.

Sidharth move a step back by heard her, he somewhere understand that making her understand is not possible. The best he can do that, take out the things she done from her mouth. Sighing he says, "Why you try to kill shehnaaz and planned attacks on her?"..

Aisha's smile turns into an angry frown and she says, "Don't take her name in front of me. She try to snatch my sidharth from me, i hate that middle class girl. Actually everyone hate her, so it's better if the bitch die." Sidharth clenched his jaw and says, "Dare not to say a word about her and who hate her?"

Sana also collide her brows because this definitely could be the person who helped aisha in all this. Aisha roll her eyes and says, "Her own friend ishani, she hate to core." Sidharth widened his eyes, he is shocked but more than that he knows that sana is somewhere here and can heard all this.

Sana blink her eyes rapidly, she thinks that heard something wrong and asks to jay with slightly shaking hands because somewhere his mind know that she heard correct. "Wh...who hate me?" Jay also look at her in shock, he don't know what to say, "Let's go Sana."

She nodded in no when Aisha says, "See when her own childhood friend didn't care about her than why you keep saved her all the time. Everyone hate her, you also start hating her and come to me baby." Sana stand there stiffed, she didn't able to think anything just look at them without blinking.

Sidharth know sana is here but he want to find out the reason, that why ishani hate, her own best friend. He nodded and asks, "Why she hate shehnaaz?" Aisha roll her eyes and says, "I don't know that, she come said about her hatred. Leave all that you come with me, i love you and want you that's it."

Said Aisha and try to kiss him, he pushed her in a jerk and says, "Try to understand Aisha, you don't love me it's just a mad obsession. Forget about me because i never love you, i only love one person in my whole life that's not you. She is my jogiya my love sh..... " He stop in the middle because don't want to take sana's name in front of her.

What if she harm her? Aisha fisted her hand and yells, "No you can't love anyone else, i never let you. If you are not mine than i never let you be anyone else's. You have to die." He look at her with unbelievable reaction. Sans come out from her shock when she saw Aisha taking out a gun from her bag.