Guilt!!

Ch - 19

Jay and mahi take sana on her room. She sit on the bed with a pouty face and says, "Did you saw, how beautifully your friend lied in front of everyone.. Sorry mahi but i am very angry on him." She said by looking at mahi.

Mahi nodded her head in no and says, "Relax sana, he just said all this because of maasaheb, actually she is very strict about rules and regulations. Full disciplined lady."

"I know, in our first meeting i was wrong but, she also said so many things to me. You know i am talking nonsense every time." Said sana by looking at both of them.

Both nodded their heads with a smile After a pause sana says, "Ohk fine let it be. Let the bygone be bygones..you give me sir's number i lost it mistakenly. I need to inform him something about meeting."

Jay give her the number and says, "I told you where is everything , so that you will not lost again."

She nodded her head with a smile, jay made her understand the direction of everyone's room , living area kitchen and main door. She thanks both of them and move to sidharth's room.

But she confused again after coming upstairs and mistakenly move towards rajmata's room. She going to move inside but stop outside after hearing their conversation.

Rajmata sitting on her room with an angry face and taking deep breaths to calm herself down. Just then someone passes a glass of water towards her.

Looking up she saw sidharth is standing there with a slight slime on his face. She took the glass and drank the whole water in one go. Sidharth remembering sana by saw rajmata drinking water.

Taking a breath he sat besides her and says, "Maasaheb, listen to me first please." She close her eyes and says, "Ohk tell what you want to talk"

"I know she is irritating, talking endlessly without understanding what she is blabbering. Always behave childlessly, even she didn't behave properly with you. And also called me with different names behind my back."

"But maasaheb, she is not doing all this intentionally or she want to disrespect someone, this is the way she is in real. And you always says that people should show their real side in spite of hiding it."

"And even in work she is very good. That's the reason i still keep in my company. Trust me maasaheb she is not bad. She is just a little childish and habit of talking too much. I know you are hurt because of her behaviour, i promise she will come and say sorry."

"Please forget everything and don't spoil your mood." Said by holding her hand. Rajmata huffs and says, "Ohk fine, i am not saying anything, don't force her for the apology. It's depends on her what she feels."

She hit her forehead and says, "In all this i forget to announce the most important thing." Sidharth asks by narrowing his brows, "What?"

She smiles and says by cupping his face from one hand, "Your wedding date is fixed after four days. So there is a continuous functions are going on after engagement."

Sidharth look at her with a complete shock reaction, he asks by colliding his brows, "Why in so much hurry?"

Rajmata smiles and says, "One day you have to do this. And according to panditji(priest) this is the right day. He told me this date is perfect, whoever got tied at this day will be bound by some invisible thread for whole life.".

Sidharth roll his eyes and says, " Fine i don't have any problem. I see you later i have to attend an urgent meeting." Saying so he go from there.

Sana hide herself behind a piller, she is stunned to heard sidharth. Never did she thought that he will understand her very well and even talk to his mother for her.

Tears of guilt start forming on her eyes, "You very bad person sana, sidharth sir is wrong about you. You play with everyone. They all are very nice person."

"And you deceived everyone, may be after knowing your truth they will never trust any outsider. Please help me god, do something, that i don't have to do this work forcefully."

Rajmata come out of her room and saw her standing there with tears, she asks by narrowing her brows, "What are you doing here and why are you crying?"

Sana come back on earth by her sudden voice and says, "Nothing, aunty... I just want to say i am so sorry for everything."

Rajmata nodded her head and says, "Fine, but you don't have to cry.Go and get ready today is a big function."

Saying so she go from there. Wiping her tears sana going to call someone just then her phone start ringing. She takes a deep breath and pick the call. The caller says, "Where are you ms. Gill? Come to my room for meeting."

Sana calm herself down and says, "Sir i am upstairs but confused about your room's direction. I am outside rajmata's room." Sidharth says in confusion, "What are you doing there? "

"I was here for said sorry to her." He hummed and tell her the direction of his room. Sana cut the call and move towards his room.

She entering inside after knocking the door. Sidharth standing facing his back to her. She look at him and asks, "Sir, the files are ready for meeting." He turns back and saw her standing there with files.

Her eyes are looking little puffed due to crying and the natural glow and excitement in her voice is missing today.

He says by narrowing his brows, "Sit there and read the main points about the deal." She nodded her head and start reading quietly without any argument which comes as a shock for sidharth.

He sit and thinks, "What happened to her? She is doing her work without blabbering and not even ask any irritating question."

"Did maasaheb said something to her? Hmmm looking at her eyes it's seems that she is cried before coming here. But why?" He chewing his nails and thinks, "Should i ask her?"

Sana reading the file but her mind stuck on the thing that she telling lie to everyone. Her mind is blasting inside, she badly need to talk with her friends. Because right now she is become emotionally weak.

And she needs to vent out everything. After complete reading she says without looking at sidharth, "It's done sir. Anything else.".

He going to say something just then the video meeting call is started. Sana give him the file and stand besides him. Taking a deep breath he start the meeting but his focus on her.

She give him every details he needed for the meeting through the files. After sometimes the meeting is over. Sidharth close his laptop and says, "Finally one thing is done."

Sana nodded her head and says, "Sir, do you need anything else or i go." He wants to asks her the reason behind her changed behaviour but said something else, "No, just want to inform that you have to stay here for more five days."

She nodded her head and go from there. Sidharth punch in air and says, "Shit man, why i Said this, when i wanted to say something else."

He is going to move behind him but someone come with the engagement outfit.

He have to be there because it's rajmata's order. After that he get busy to see all the preparation for once, he try to go but every time engaged in some other work.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!

Happy diwali to my all pyare readers❤❤❤❤