Need to stay away!!

Ch - 32

Sidharth pov:

"This is the first time I saw her in saree and its become damn impossible for me to take off my eyes from her. She is looking absolutely stunning in this maroon colour, actually i found her beautiful in all colours."

"She looks more pretty in straight hairs, yaa i don't like curls on her. And why she put this red colour on lips, aghhh i hate it. Anyway i loose my mind since morning and now this." I groaned from inside.....

I start looking back on my laptop when she move her eyes on me but find me busy she stand near the mirror and start wearing the bangles. I look at her from back and thinks, "I will not spare mahi for giving her this dress,... Wait that's the reason she winked at me. "

"This saree perfectly stuck on her curves, and bare back is distract me to no end." I look at the other side and close my eyes, "Shut your bloody mind sidharth, what rubbish are you thinking."

She turns towards me and asks, "Can you tell me one thing please? I am scared. " What why she is scaring, nodded i ask her without looking at her, "Hmm.. What?"

I can see her from the corner of my eyes, she look at herself and asks, "How am i looking? Am i look decent?, because I am scared from rajmata. This is the first time i wear saree."

"Do you know, how many efforts I made for wearing this." Why she have to tell me the whole back story every time and why she is asking me? . I already try not to look at her because she looks damn hot and beautiful.

What will i says to her, you look so beautiful that i want to grab your face and kiss you hard. Fuck sidharth stop it, don't act like a pervert.... Taking a breath i say without looking at her, "Don't worry it's fine,."

I can she the frown on her forehead, twisting her lips she says, "What is fine? Atleast people say beautiful in comment." She is such a dramebaaz, i finally look at her and now cursed myself badly for this, only this damn thing is left.

I can clearly see her birthmark, which driving me crazy since morning. She roll her eyes at me and going to move downstairs. No but she can't go like this, i don't like anyone to see what mine."

I literally hit my head, " What the hell? She is not yours. Actually no, why not? She is my wife, toh uss hisaab she is mine. " Shrugging all thoughts i move towards her because right now only one thing is come in my mind that i have to stop her.

Sidharth pov end:

Sana murmuring something as always and going to open the door just then he grab her from waist and pulled towards himself in a sudden jerk that she bumped onto his hard chest. She look at him with narrowing brows while his hand on her bare waist cause goosebumps on all over her body.

He look at her birthmark once and then says by looking towards her, "Change this dress or hide this." Sana look at him in confusion and asks, "Why will i change my dress and hide what? I have only this saree and rajmata gave this to me..i will not."

Said so she try to get out from his hold but he pulled her more closer that their noses are touches with each other. Sana's heart start throbbing fast on her chest. He bend down and dipped his head on the crook of her neck.