Guilt, Plan, Bhoot!!

Please do votes and comments🙏🙏

Ch - 22

After sometime doctor finished his work,  He asked sidharth to made her lay on stomach, as they need to attach the syringe of glucose and blood, because she is still unconscious. It can't be possible in this position.

Nodding his head sidharth made her lay
on the bed carefully by facing her back. Nurses put the syringe on her both the hands. He still looking at unconscious face.

And a guilt killed him from inside, that he is reason of her condition. One thing he didn't figure out that how can the chandelier fall suddenly.

Everything is set up very nicely by the best event management company of world, who specially comes to India for the wedding.

Doctor come towards him and says, "Everything is done, she get her consciousness back till morning. But take care of one thing she is not lying on her back because it can effect the stitches."

"If you tell, i will leave a nurse here." Sidharth nodded his head and says, "Yes, and you also be here today. What if she need urgently some doctor at night. I will ready your room, please be my guest.".

Saying so he call someone and asks him to show doctor the room. Rajmata move near him and says, "Sidharth, why you are taking so much tension, she is fine now."

"But what about the engagement?" Sidharth look at her and says, "It's already done, i put the ring on her finger." " But I am not, and my ring is also fall somewhere." Said Sanjeeda.

Sidharth says by looking at rajmata, "I am not in a mood of all this things now. From my side it's done, so leave it and think about other function. And engagement doesn't matter, shaadi thodi na h."

He look at Sana and says, "I think we should leave from here now. Maasaheb you also go and take some rest." All move out of the room. Sidharth and Jay stand outside the door.

Sidharth take out his phone and call someone, " Heard you are the best event planner, then how could you do such a bloody mistake. That chandelier can harm anyone very badly. Meet me tomorrow morning."

Jay look at him and says as soon as he cut the call, "Are you fine sidharth?" He nodded his head and says, "Yaa i am fine, just a guilt there, that she is in this condition because of saving me."

Till the time he saw tears in his own eyes, that never before escape from there. He himself shocked and confused about it. And only give this feeling a name of guilt.

He ensure himself that he feeling bad for her because from some days he spent his most of the time with her and other is his guilt. Not anything else.

But one thing he didn't know that he can only try to make understand his mind not his poor heart which start falling for her and he himself didn't aware by this fact.

"Only guilt? " Jay asks by raising his one brow. He look at him and says, "Yes, or what? Stop your nonsense now and take some rest." " Hann tu bhi chal." Said Jay by patting his shoulder.

Sidharth scratch his neck and says, "Actually i am thinking to stay here tonight. Nurse and doctor is here already but i think it's........ "