Planning!!?

Ch - 52

Sidharth open his eyes slightly when sunlight fall on his face, turning to one side he hug something tightly and snuggle there. Smiling he open his eyes completely and find himself laying half over sana by placing head on the crook of her neck and she keep her one hand on his hair, from the other hold his hand.

He blushed a bit due to their position, lift his up towards her face and find his cute munchkin sleeping with a parted pout, her long eyelashes touches her cheeks. Biting his lips he peck her pout and murmurs, "I love you shehnaaz."

Sana open her eyes after sometimes and shocked for a second to find sidharth looking at her with a smile. She sighs and says, "You scared me." He peck her cheeks and says, "Good morning baby." Sana going to wish him back suddenly she remember that she is angry with him.

Rolling her eyes she going to get up when he pulled her back on the bed and says by caging her between his arms., "What's the problem with you? Why you ignoring me from yesterday?" Sana try to push him back by placing her hands on his chest but failed, because he didn't move a bit.

"Don't try baby, you can't push me. Ab muh khol and speak what's the matter?" Said sidharth smiling. Sana huffs and says, "because right now, i am not interested in talking with you. Let me go, everyone will be waiting for us." He nodded his head in no and says, "See, i don't have any problem to be like this whole day. "

"Now you decide yuvrani sa, what do you want? Bta de i will leave you." Sana made a face and says by hitting on his chest, "Kyu kar rha hai sidhaarth?" Smiling he peck her pout slightly and says, "Because i am not habituated to see this silent shehnaaz, want my bakbak queen back."

Her cheeks hited up lightly, she look at the other side in order to control the sensations that happen inside the body and asks finally, "How many girlfriends do you had? And is there still anyone?" He smirks by seeing the hidden jealousy inside her.

Sana raise her brows and asks, "Why you are smirking at me? Yaad nhi hai kya number? Hun!" He move closer to her and whispers near her ear, "Are you jealous baby?" She closed her eyes tightly, as soon as his lips brushed in her earlobes and hot breaths fall there.

"N.. no i.. am just a.. asking." Said sana with so much of difficulties, he nuzzle his nose on her cheeks smiling because can clearly see the effect of him on her., "I don't have any girlfriend j,.. " Said he stop in the middle when an idea strike on his mind to see her jealousy side.

Sana open her eyes and says,"What?" He move back and says, "I.. i have a crush on someone from last eleven years. I like her a lot, maybe love also. Always dreaming about her." Her face fell on the exact moment he says that, if he love someone else. Then why kiss her all the time.

This time she push him with such a force that he fall on the other side, because he is also not ready for it. He smiles at her reaction and pulled her by holding hand before she go anywhere which causes she landed her on his chest., "Where are you going baby, first listen the whole story."

Sana try to come out from his hold and says, "I am not interested in your love story." He tugged her hair strands behind and says, "Aise kaise you are my friend and they have to listen their friends love story. Tu aisa karegi meri saath?"

Sana going to say something when she realise that he is right, as a friend she should not feel bad by heard any other girls names from his mouth. But  don't know why she hates it, and now he  want her to listen his Love story. No way she can't, but what will she tell him? Why? And she is not jealous.

Sidharth look at the lost sana, he smiles and says, "Kahan kho gyi baby, tell me do you have any problem in listening my story?" Sana come out of her thinking and says, "N.. no i am fine but.. sidharth see we are already late, let's go downstairs sabke saath sunugi teri story."

Thinking something he nodded and leave her, "Alright baby, go and freshen up in this washroom, i use the other. Aur haan breakfast with my love story." Sana fake smile at him and move to the washroom. He scratch his head and darted towards jay's room.

He made jay and neel sit on the bed and says by standing in front of them, "See, jay already know everything. A short summary for you neel.," Neel nodded confusingly and look at sidharth. Taking a breath sidharth says, "Shehnaaz is my lost love, whom i tried to find since eleven years. "

"I come to know that tomorrow, but realise my feelings for her before that. So now i love her a lot but don't what she feels for me." Neel look at him with a unknown reaction, mix with shock and confusion than turn his neck towards jay.

Who pat his shoulder and says, "I will tell you the full story later. Abhi tu bol sidharth." He nodded and says, "One thing i know that she definitely feels something because i saw her getting jealous when i talk with some women or just talk about anyone. So i have a plan."

Sana get ready in a yellow off shoulder long dress, tie her hairs in a ponytail leaving some flicks on her forehead. Applied pink lip colour and put a slight makeup. She again look at her mangalsutra and says, "Hayeeee, why you are so confused Sana? "

"I am not jealous but hate to see him any other girl, and wait. Yeh kis love story ki baat kr rha tha, it means there is someone in his life. No.. then why will he kissed me? Hayee maine pagal ho jaana h ek din. Anyhow today i have to talk with kiya."

Sidharth is sitting with his two friends wearing a white hoodie, with blue jeans looking absolutely hot like always. "Good morning everyone." Said sana and sit besides kiya. He turns his face towards her, smiling he stare at her and thinks, "Maar toh already diya hai, now what she want to do."

Sana look at him by the corner of her eyes and thinks, "Hayeeee Sana, this is not his fault if he had so many gfs, banda hai bhi toh itna hot. Now i am damn, the attacker is some of his obsessed lover." Rest look at them, jay clear his throat and says, "Sid, i decided to visit the Mumbai office once."

"It's being a long time we didn't go there. And today a very important client is coming ." Sana think something and says, "I need to go to my flat, kiya, mahi. Will you guys join me?" Both smiles and nodded. Sidharth turns towards neel and wink.

"Amm sidharth, i heard that this client of yours is also a very great friend of you. And jay says that she is very hot." Said neel by stealing glances at sana and mahi. Jay widened his eyes and says, "No neel you are wrong. Sid is the one who said that she is so hot. Maine kuch nhi bola."

Smiling sidharth take a glance at sana and take a bite of the sandwich., "So guys let's go. And girls i send car for you all." Said sidharth and just get up when sana says, "wait sidhaarth, i... i was thinking.. that officially i am your pa, so need to go with you right.".

Smirking he look at the boys and says nodded, "Yaa, i don't have any problem, but what about your flat tour." Sana narrowed her eyes and thinks, "Want to send me in the flat, and spend time with his so called friend. Batati hoon main bhi."

"That i will go later, why do you have any problem if i go with you?" Asked sana by raising her one brow. Shrugging his shoulders sidharth nodded his head in no and says, "No problem, let's go."

Sidnaaz move to the office with jay mahi, because now she also didn't allow jay to go alone and neel, kiya go somewhere else.

**
A girl settled in front of a mirror and says, "See love, i also come with you in Mumbai. Because this is the place where we met each other for the first time. And soon meet again, i know you are missing me."

"Don't worry i throw that girl away from your life soon. She unfortunately saved two times but this time no one can save her. "

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!