The dori!!

Ch - 30

In midnight sidharth's sleep broke when someone slap him on left cheek. Opening his eyes in a jerk, he turns towards sana's side and look at everything with shock eyes.

He is sleeping without blanket because sana is snatched the whole, her right hand on his left cheeks because she is the one who slap him right before a second. Taking a breath he calm himself down and remove her hand from his cheeks.

He try to snatch the blanket but she didn't let him, slamming his head he again turn to the other side and try to sleep without blanket. But poor sidharth get an another shock when sana kick him hard and he fell on the floor.

Holding his head he sit on the floor and look at sana who scattered herself in all over the bed and sleeping so peacefully. Sidharth banged his head on the edge of the bed and get up, pushing her a bit he sleep on his side..

But she again start hitting him by leg, taking a deep breath he hold her and pulled towards himself. Putting his one hand on her waist, by other holding her arm and lock her legs by his. Her half body is over him, head in the crook of his neck and in sleep she also wrap her hands around him.

(Something like this)

His heart is pounding on chest, because of her hot breath which fall on his neck. Closing eyes, he shrugged all thoughts and turns to sleep.

Next morning sidharth open his eyes by the slight rays of sunlight that fall on his eyes, he look at his left side and open both eyes in a jerk when he saw her so close to his face. For a second he is shocked but then remember the last night incident.

In sleep she snuggle more into him, this is the very first time he saw her face from so close. And unknowingly start noticing each and every features of her with a slight grin on his face.

Her beautiful eyelashes that touches the outer liner of her eyes, those puffy pink cheeks with a beautiful mole on a side, where he wants to place a kiss.

A cute little nose that nuzzle near his neck right now and sending chills to his whole spine. And at last his eyes fall on the pouty parted lips which invited him to no end for a breathless kiss.

Suddenly his eyes fall on one more thing that he never saw before, her beautiful heart shaped birthmark that is just above her heart. His breathing become fast, nerves are sucked because it's looking so freaking hot that his inner desires are start overtaking him.

Squeezing his eyes he mentally cursed himself for loosing his control in front of her. Sana open her eyes half in sleep and shocked to see herself in his embrace. Opening her eyes in a jerk she pulled back and sit on the bed.