Sidhaarth!!!

Ch - 41

Sana made a o shape mouth and says,
"Haw this is not fair, i can't call you by name so easily, kabhi bulaya nhi h na... It's feel wired." Sidharth frown and says, "What? My name sounds wired to you? This is really a insult shehnaaz,." Sana nodded in no and says, "Arey no no, you name is very nice but it's tuff for me to say."

"But don't worry i will try. And one more question should i call you app or tum?" Asked sana by placing finger on her chin. Sidharth shrugged his shoulder , then suddenly something come on his mind.

He says by clear his throat, "You addressed Neel by name aur tu bulati ho. So, now do the same with me i am also your friend.".

Sana nodded slowly and says, " Baat toh sahi h, then you can also call me sana like everyone and tu bhi bula skte ho. Tum sounds anjana sa." He sit on the chair and says, "No i prefer shehnaaz, i like it more than sana."

Sana takes a long breath and says, "Sidhaarth tu mera dost hai." He is first shocked to heard his name but then its turns into restlessness, never did he thought that his name can sounds so sweet.

His heart skip a beat to the way she call his name by stretching the aa.. Unknowingly a smile appears on his lips, hearing the name from her mouth is a music to his ear. His cheeks turns a slight colour of pink, which he don't know why.
His thoughts broke by her words.

"I will always call you sidhaarth because sid m feel nhi aati. And you don't have any problem with tu na?" Asked Sana but before he reply she again says, "Ab problem h bhi toh i dont care because i addressed my friends like this. Tujhe bhi aise hi bulaungi. "

Smiling he says, "I am alright." Just then someone knocks the door. Sana look at the door and says, "I think it's kiya, chalo chalte hai."

Sidharth nodded and says, "Ya let's go." Both take their stuffs and open the door. Kiya look at both and says to sidharth, "Good evening sir, can i take Sana with me today?".

Sana smiles and says, "Oye, i am going with you, and he is dropping us." Kiya look at sidharth, he nodded and says by giving sana the car keys, "Shehnaaz you guys go and sit, i am coming after a minute." Both nodded and go from there.

He stand in the middle and says to everyone, "None of you will leave from office utill i come. There is something important to talk and i repeat none of you." He said the last line by looking at three people , they all gulped their saliva and look at each other.

Sana come with kiya, both settled on the car, sana in front and kiya in back. She smiles, "Sana baby, your karwa karela sounds so sweet towards you." Sana shakes her head and says, "No, he is sweet, tune hi toh bola tha."

Kiya nodded in no and says, "No baby, he is sweetest with you. What's the matter haan?" Sana roll her eyes and says, "Nothing, we are just friends. Aur baaki i will tell you guys together." Sidharth come and says after settle inside, "Let's go."

The whole drive sana keep blabbering about so many things, both sidharth and kiya just nodded in between. And the new things that she added is, in between laughing she hit on sidharth's arm so many times because no one give her hi five. First two times he give her wired expressions but then being habituated.

Kiya just smiling and observing his all reactions, somewhere she can see a thing inside sidharth for sana but not sure what it is.

But whatever it is she find it cute, the way he handle her nakhre is looking very cute. He stop the car in front of kiya' flat and says by looking at Sana, "I will come tomorrow morning, be ready."

Sana nodded and both move out of the car, making a sad face he going to start the car just then sana come to the window and asks him to open the glass. He does that and asks her what, by raising his brows. "Good night, sweet dreams sidhaarth. Yeh bolna bhul gyi thi."said Sana with a cute smile.

By heard sidharth from her mouth a smile automatically appears on his face. Nodded he says, " Good night shehnaaz, and take care gadhi." Sana shakes her head and says by twisting her lips, "Main gadhi nhi hoon." Said she go from there.

Laughing he again move to the office, reached there he stand in the middle with stren face and says, "Hmm.. So, i am not paying you for gossip about me or my family. A rule was already mentioned in your contract if you remember, no gossiping about any other employees in office. Actually no gossiping."

"But i think some of you forget the rules, don't worry i am here to remind you all. Barkha, ayaan and soham do the favour to come in front." Their faces already looks pale, somewhere they have an idea that he come to know about all this. All come by looking downward.

Sidharth gritted his teeth and says, "Till then you all know about what i am talking."

He move forward and slap both the boys one by one. Barkha flinched in fear, all rest employees look at the scene with terrifying faces. He look at barkha and says, "You are lucky to be a girl, but you don't deserve this respect."

"One who hurl other girls character without knowing anything about her didn't deserve this." He hold the color of other two boys, "How dare you to talking shit about my wife? What you think i didn't able to know about this?"

He throw them on the floor harshly and says, "Three of you get lost from here, as per breaking the contract have to pay the penalty amount and i will make sure none of you get a proper job for one year."

He look at everyone and says, "all of you listen very carefully, dare not to talk anything about my family. And if anything happen here is goes near shehnaaz's ear then conciquenses will be hard." All nodded in fear, he call the guards and throw three of them out of the office.

Sana sit on the bed having dinner with ishani and keeya. "Till marriage we know everything, what happened after that? Tere haath m yeh mark kya h? " Asked kiya.

Sana scrath her head and tell about the incident happens in kitchen. Both of them are shocked and tensed at the same time, ishani cupped her face, "I am so sorry sana, this all start because of me. Tell me are you happy or not?" Asked ishani with concern in her voice.

Sana remember the kiss and says by looking downward, "There is one thing i need to share with you guys because i am confuse." Keeya narrows her brows and asks, "Kya kiya tune?" Sana nodded in no and says, "Maine nhi usne kiya."

"What?" Asked ishani in confusion. Sana look at her and then says by turning towards ishani, "Woh, he....hayee mujhe sharam aa rhi ha. But i am confuse so i need to share.".

Taking a breath she says, "We kissed and don't asked who." Ishani look at her in shock where kiya smiles brightly and says hugging her, "Hayee congrats baby, first kiss ho gyi." Ishani asks, "But why are you confuse?"

Sana break the hug and says, "Because its a mistake, shouldn't have done. We re... regret it." Ishani narrows her brows and says, "We or he?" Sana look at her for once then say, "We." "Tu confuse kyu thi?" Asked keeya.

Sana takes a breath and says, "Become i don't know how to do it? And feels tingles inside me, i never feel like this before." Smiling keeya going to say something but before that ishani says, "See sana, i know we can't do anything now because you are married but i don't trust him."

"This rich people didn't think like you, they don't have heart, yeh sab aam baat h inke liye but i know you... Who easily come in anyone's sweet talk, i have a doubt that he will use you and throw."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!