New entry!!

Ch - 34

Jay says after sometime, "May be sanjeeda is behind all this, i mean she will definitely hate sana for marrying you." Sidharth nodded in no and says, "Don't know about this, but the engagement incident was not planned by her. "

"Because if shehnaaz didn't come on time than sanjeeda would also got hurt. As we both stand under the chandelier." Jay bite his nail and says, "What about the cctv?" "Not working, kitchen's CCTV is off since two days." Said sidharth with a frown.

Jay shakes his head and says, "One thing is strange right, since sana come here this is the third time she get injured. Once in forest, and two times in palace. I think you guys should move to Jaipur soon."

Sidharth bit his lips and says, "You are right, i need to take care of her. She is my responsibility now." Jay smirks and says, "Only responsibility? Nothing else?"

Looking at him frowning sidharth says, "What you are trying to say?" Jay cross his hands near chest and says, "From where i saw, this is not look likes a responsibility. Your actions shows that you have feelings  for her."

Sidharth nodded his head in no and says, "No, there is nothing like this. I am taking care of her because she is my responsibility. That's it, i would do the same for sanjeeda also. k. I have feelings for only one person in my  whole life."

Jay says by narrowing his brows, "Same right, then why you react when i said that let her date someone else. Han bta? And if you don't care, let her go with anyone else."

Sidharth gritted his teeth and says,"Shut up jay, i react because she is not like sanjeeda. She is innocent, easily comes in people's sweet talking and i experienced that when she come in sanjeeda's nonsense. And no matter how much she shows that she is intelligent but in reality i know she is a big gadhi ( idiot)."

"And don't you see how she act, just like a  c..little baby. I am just feeling protective towards her that's it, nothing else. Now stop behaving like that you don't know anything about me."

Jay nodded and says, "Yes i know, you fell in love with a mysterious girl whom you never saw in your life just only heard her voice once. And here a girl,... Sorry your wife who is with you every time, and you only feel protective towards her."

"That's seriously great of you, you know what do one thing. If you planning to spoil your whole life by thinking about someone else than i beg you don't spoil her life. You feel protective na, then let her go and find someone else who actually give her love that she deserves." Said so jay go from there in anger.

Fisting sidharth hit the wall in anger and go from there. None of them know that mahi is standing there and heard all conversation between them. She think something and go behind jay.

Sidharth move to his study, throwing the things in anger, now he cursed himself badly for the thing he does in morning. Hating himself for attract towards sana, he feels like cheating his love for that girl.

But when jay's word come in his mind, it's pierced needles inside heart by just thought of her with someone else. In frustration he hit the glass table so hard that it's broken into pieces and blood start oozing from his hand.

He is confused didn't able to understand the thing that when you live with someone everytime and when the person is extraordinary her talks, actions everything is different from others. Somewhere a he feels attracted towards her.