Stuck for lifetime!!

Ch - 28

Jay hold his heart dramatically and whispers to mahi, "Mahi, i think your brother will kill me today with heart attacks." Mahi nodded her head and says, "Forget about you, what will maasaheb do now?"

Rajmata look at him in anger and asks, "What rubbish you are saying sidharth? Said she give sana an angry reaction. Taking a breath sidharth says, " Yes, it's my decision to marry her, because i.... i want to marry her. "

Sana's open her mouth in o shape, her eyes are popped out in shock, "What is he saying? Kahi dimaag p jhatka toh nhi lga shadi krke. Hayee rabba mera naya newala husband pagal toh nhi ho gya hai. Ughh stop it sana, kya bakwas kr rhi hai."
(Is he got hit on brain or some nerve blast after marriage? Oh god no, my brand new husband is becoming mad...ughh stop it sana what nonsense you are speaking.)She thinks.

Rajmata fumes in anger and says, "What did you even saying sidharth? I am not getting anything.." Sidharth look at sana, who staring him continuously and lypsinc something. Rolling his eyes he says, "It's simple maasaheb, i don't like sanjeeda, we are not compatible."

"And..... um.. Hn i... I mean we like each other. " He said by showing his fingers towards sana. She is going to say something but he showed her big dangerous eyes.

He look at rajmata and says, "In last moment i don't know what to say? So, i ask her to do this. That's it i am done, and we are married now." Rajmata close her eyes in disappointment and then look at everyone.

All big businessman, politicians and Royal families is present their saw all the dramas going on there. Reporters already click thousands of pictures. They become the hot news for tomorrow.

She can't deny anything because the marriage is happened in front of everyone but it's not possible for her to accept her as a yuvrani of raighar or the future maharani. But this is the bloody fact now.

Shaking her head she look at sanjeeda who stare at sana in anger. Taking a deep breath she says to everyone, "I am so sorry everyone for inconvenience. As you see wedding rituals are done. So i welcome you all to the grand reception day after tomorrow. " Said she join her both hands.

Turning towards sidharth she says, "You move to your room with your wife and don't dare to talk to me right now. We will have a conversation on breakfast tomorrow morning. Everyone will be present at the table till eight."

Sana start coughing after heard eight. Sidharth shakes his hand move from there by holding her hand. Rajmata look at sanjeeda and says,

"I am so sorry sanjeeda, all this mess happen with you because of me. I know it's tuff for you to forgive us, but i can't do anything they are already married."

Sanjeeda shows her crocodiles tears and go from there. Sidharth drag sana to his room and lock the door. She frowns and askd, "Why you locked the door?" He shakes his head and says, "Stop all nonsense and answers my question."

She huffs and says,"Ohk." He look at her by putting hand on both sides of his waist, "Why you done all this?" Sana nodded her head and says, " Can i sit and tell, i swear this lehenga is very heavy and my story is too long."

He looks upward and says by taking a breath, "Fine let's sit and talk." Said so he sit in one side of the bed and she sit after spreading her lehenga everywhere. He face palm himself and says, "Now, can you start?"