Mungfaly!!

Ch - 7

Sidharth is busy in his work, as he is a complete workaholic and he have to take leave for his engagement.

He don't like to throw his works on others and love his work a lot, because it's help him to distract from other things.

Sana filled all the details again, just like sidharth says, in order to prove him that she is best at her work.

At seven o'clock all start leaving for home. Kiya comes to sana and says, "babes, go and ask him you can go home or not?. I am waiting for you outside."

Sana nodded her head and move to his cabin. She enter inside after knocking the door. Sidharth look at her and saw her playing with fingers.

He huffed and says, "what you want to ask ms. Gill? " Sana look at him and says, " I re entry all the files of last year and i have to submit the report tomorrow."

"And i hope you remember what had happened to me in the morning, tell me do you? " Sidharth collided his brows and says, " How can i know ms. Gill? I am not your pa who have to remember everything that happens with you. "

Sana slam her forehead and says, "Oh sir, the morning incident, i recite such a long story to you.  When the taxi driver was take me to a different address."

He nodded his head. Sana smiles and says, " So this means that i am not known to the routes till now. And what if i again lost, also i didn't know anyone there except kiya."

He give her a confused reaction and asks, "what you want to say ms. Gill? " Sana takes a deep breath and says in one go ,  "Can i go home with kiya? I don't know the routes here. I promise you i submit the report tomorrow on time. "

Sidharth hold his head and says, " For asking this simple thing you are keep eating my head from five minutes.." Sana look at him with o shape mouth and says, " What are you even taking sir, when did i eat your head?"

He close his eyes and says, "you can leave. Turn and go from here without saying a single word."

Sana nodded her head and rush from there in a speed. Sidharth facepalm himself and says, "i seriously have to admits in mental asylum one day. "

Sana go home with kiya. Sidharth also pack his stuffs and leave for home. He reach home nd  move to freshen up.

After sometime he comes to his room and open wardrobe for taking out some files.

Just then his eyes fall in a diary. He take out the dairy and opens it. He touch the page and smiles in himself. There is some lines written on the page.

He kiss the page and close his eyes. Just then Jay's voice break his thoughts. "What are you doing my majnu?(lover) You are going to getting married, forget her now.". Jay says by folding his hands near chest.

Sidharth smiles at him and says, " I already said you this marriage is nothing for me. And i can't forget her. I tried so many times from eleven yesrs, but i can't get her off from my mind."

Jay smile and says, " But you can't do anything sid, you are 21 when you meet with her and since then you never interested in anyone else. I know why you doing this one night stands, just to forget her."