A new feeling!!

Ch - 21

Sidharth fall on one corner of the floor with shehnaaz. And the big chandelier fall on the place where sidharth is standing before, the pieces of glass is scattered everywhere.

Sanjeeda also move back after seeing sidnaaz,. The chandelier is over sidharth's head so, none of the people there is harmed. But all are taken aback by this sudden incident.

Sidharth look at sana who is above him and holding his shirt in a fist. His hands are holding her bare waist, which runs a kind of electric shocks on their spine...

Both are so close to each other that their noses are touches, breath falling on faces. Eyes can only see other one forgetting about the surrounding, all are blur for them except each other. ..

A new sensations are form inside thier bodies. Both are lost in the depth of each other eyes, heart beats way more faster than the normal one.

This is for the first time both are so close to each other. None of them blink their eyes first as there is some kind of competition is going on between them.

All stand there look at them with a wired expression, jay look at sana who has blood on her back. He rush towards them and says, "Guys get up, sana i think you have a cut on back."

Both come back on the real world by his voice and feeling damn awkward because of the proximity between them.

Sana get up from him and hissed in pain because now she realises that some piece of glass is stabbed inside her back.

She touches her back and shock to see blood on her hands. Sidharth get up after seeing the blood and look at her back, "Shit she is bleeding, call the doctor fast jay."

Sana feel a little dizziness because of the pain, mahi look at her and says, "bhai take her to the room, she get unconscious anytime."

Nodding his head he pick her up on his arms and move towards the room.

Sana look at him with half open eyes. Rajmata look at the guests and says, "I am sorry for all these. Don't know how the accident happened. But now it's not possible for us to continue this function.
I am again so sorry but please don't leave without having the food. It's an request."

Sanjeeda come towards her and says, " I hope she is fine. But why suddenly that chandelier fall on sidharth."

"Don't know sanjeeda, but i look into the matter later, right now let's see the girl." Saying so she move towards sana's room.

After reaching inside the room he saw her fall unconscious on his arms. Sidharth going to lay her on the bed but jay says, "Her back is injured she can't lay on the bed. "

Sidharth didn't able to think the simple things, because till the time he saw her blood his mind and heart almost stop working. With trembling hands he made her sit on the bed by holding her from shoulder.

Sitting behind her he put head on his chest by slightly bending her body and wrapped her one hand on shoulder n from the other he hold her hand.

He don't know when water start forming on his eyes by looking at girl who lying unconscious on his arms. Today he didn't need to ask her keep quite, because she all mute today.