Worst day!!

Ch - 67 

Sana close her eyes and start praying, "I don't need anything now baba ji, just keep sidharth with me for forever and happy. I can't live without him, please never snatch my only people from me. I... Sorry i even can't say that in my thoughts, because not handle to loose him. I don't want to take any risk, but will definitely show him through my actions. Remember all this wishes, and wish me happy birthday."

Sidharth look at her antics with a smile, she continuously give expressions in the time of praying by raising brows, pouting her lips or bit her tongue. He look at the picture of her parents and thinks, "Thank you so much uncle and aunty for giving me my munchkin, i promise that never let her be sad. I love you tamatar."

Taking out his phone he message something to jay, "Bro i order something few days back, it is going to come today. Please pick it and move to a xyz place. You get the keys from my drawer besides the bed and take neel with you also. Need to do some more things which i asks you to. Don't worry about the things i already ask my manager to arrange all in one hour, call me in any confusion."

He again type few things to him. Sana open her eyes and saw him typing on the phone, she frowns and asks, "What are you doing with the phone?" He look at her in shock and says, "Nothing baby, you come here." Holding hand he pulled her on his lap and says by caresses her cheeks, "Happy birthday again tamatar, tell me what you will do in childhood? I mean what uncle used to do?"

Sana look at picture with a smile and says, "Everything, he give me a proper princess treatment. Hahha..starting from dress to all. Come i will show you some pictures, they are here in their room." She get up and move upwards by holding his hand, he stop her and says, "Baby you go i am coming in just a second, need to attend a call."

Frowning sana leave his hand and go upstairs. He shakes his head and call someone, "Listen, yes i am fine. Actually need a princess dress soon in two three hours. Yes, it is very important. Colour, i ... Make it blue. I think it will look good in princess and one more thing.. I am sending you a pick. Yes. Thank you so much."

He hang up then call neel, "Reach? Wow good, everything almost there nice, i will send you some more soon ohk. Send me pictures.. i need all properly. I already book the cake,.. Han.. And send everyone from there after done with all.. I will be there till eight. Sometimes, i need to take advantage of me being a Yuvraj... Oh please you will wish her tomorrow.. Don't be a kabab m handi i swear will kill you neel."

He move upstairs, and enter inside a room whose lights are on. Sana is standing there with an big album in hand, smiling he hug her from back and says, "Sorry meri jaan, call was really very important." She smiles and says, "It's ohk sidharth i can understand. See this is my childhood pictures." Smiling he hold the album and says by looking at the pics, "Aww baby you are so cute and red since childhood, my cute little tamatar.".

" I know, main payda hi cute huyi thi., heheh." Said sana giggling. He look at her for some seconds and suddenly start coughing. Sana hold his back and says, "Wait, i bring water." She run down stairs, sidharth made a sorry face clicks some pictures of the album and send it to jay. After a minute sana come running with a bottle of water, he feel bad for lying her but don't have any option.

She show him the whole house, the journals of her father which she never read except the one. In which he wrote only about her, nothing else. But this time she take all of them with her, the albums also. Telling him so many childhood stories related to the places, in all time her eyes wet and finally she prepare herself for telling him about the worst day of her life.