Car m bhoot!!

Ch - 43

Sana packing her stuffs when ishani come from behind and says in a stern voice, "Why you listen to him like this? Its seems like he is ruling over you. The sana i know, she always do whatever her heart says. Never listen anyone's order." Sana closed her eyes, her heart says from inside, "Tell her you listening him because your heart tells you to do that."

Opening her eyes she says by holding ishani from shoulder, "Ishu, i know you care for me and you know about my intuitions power right. I never feel unsafe with him, he is not like the way you think about him."

Ishani says by narrowing brows, "Do you start falling for him? Because you never defend anyone like this." Sana grip getting loose on her shoulder, her heart skip a bit by hearing the word feeling. So many thoughts start coming in her mind but she stop them, taking a breath she says,

"No there is nothing like this, kuch bhi bakwas matt kar. I will see you later bye take care." Said she hug her and move outside. Sidharth look at her luggage and says, "Check everything one more time so that you don't have to stay here again."

(Awww poor sidharth ne flow flow m sb bol diya, 😅😅)

Sana look at him with narrowing brows and aks, "What?" He mentally slapped himself and says, "I mean if we are in goa and you suddenly need something out of them. So what will you do?" Said he himself made a wired face for this idiotic logic. Sana made a confuse face and says,  "No i packed everything."

Both bid bye to everyone and move towards the bungalow. Sana look outside the window silently, ishani's words are roaming inside her head. Why this thought come in ishani's mind that she falling for sidharth.

No she is wrong, this just an.. a friendship. Since she comes to jaipur her most of the time is passed with him, that's why she said he is not like what ishani think. And the kiss, it's happens.. ya it's happened mistakenly, there is nothing like love inside her heart for him.

Sidharth driving and thinking, "What baseless excuses you given to her, seriously sidharth you are too bad. First that airport one and than luggage. But i can't tell her the actual reason, because i myself confuse about that. After returning from office, i settled for dinner. "

"And suddenly start missing her, a wired thought come in my mind that if i am not going then something will happen to her. I know it's sound so stupid, but i can't able to ignore this feeling. Already so many accidents happened with her in these days. The reason is still clueless."

"Without thinking anything else i took the car keys and rush to her but what i see madam is ready to hit me with a mob. But one thing is strange, she is not speaking a single word from so long. This is a miracle."

Sidharth look at her and says, "Shehnaaz." She is so lost that didn't pay any heed to his word. First he frowning then a idea comes in his mind, grinning he shouts, "Shehnaaaazzzz bhaaagg bhoot aayaaa........" Sana jumped on her place by his sudden voice and start panicking, "Hayee amma, sidhaarth kahan h bhoot... Ahhaaa..."

He stop the car and again start laughing like the last time, sana look at him with a scarred face and says by gulping her saliva, "Sidhaarth tujhe daure kyu padne lagte hai." Laughing sidharth move a bit towards her, in fear she try to open the door.

When he grab her hand pulled in a jerk that she fall on his lap. He is just try to stop her but unknowingly she fall on him. Closing her eyes sana still give a scared look because our poor baby again think his is a bhoot. She didn't even realise her face is an inch apart from him.

He stare at her every features one by one, laugher was gone long time ago. One more strange thing that he notice, whenever she comes close to her, his heart beats getting uneven in the same way it happened when he heard her song.

The same feeling, same attraction happened with sana. He think about this thing from the vary first day but didn't pay much attention to it before. But after that kiss, he start feeling more attached to her. Know that he can't love her because he already does someone's else but may be get a best friend in her.

And of course he is also her babysitter, and don't know why he loved to do that work. The thing happened a minute before, he never behave like this before but with her things are always different. Don't know the reason but somewhere he love the difference.

Sana open her one eye cutely and says by looking at his face, "Are you normal sidaarth yaa psycho one?" Smiling sidharth move his a little back and says, "Love to get one more wired name, psycho right."

Sana look downward and suddenly realized that she is sitting on his lap, her heart dropped at the exact moment. She look at him and sit on her seat. He start the car and says, "Why you are breaking your own record today?" Sana look at him in confusion, "Which record?"

"Shehnaaz the great is sitting quietly from last twenty minutes, isn't it some miracle?" Said sidharth with a dramatic face. Sana raise her one brow and says, "You are counting minutes?" He said without looking at her, "Gadhi we left the place twenty minutes before, tab se tu chup hi hai."

Sana look to the other side and says, "No, i am just sleepy. Flight kab h?" He bit his lips and try to think some other wired excuse because he lied to her, "Wo, when you are lost in some other world. They informed that because of some climate issues flight is now at 10 am in the morning." Said sidharth sighed.

Sana made a o shape mouth and says, "What? Matlb without any reason meri nind kharab ho gyi." " Who stop you? The seat is way much comfortable, you can sleep here?" Said sidharth. Sana smiles and says, "And how will i move inside the house?"

He look at her for once then again says by shifting his gaze towards the road, "like the last time, so don't worry I will drop you to room without waking up." Sana think something and says, "I want to say something." Sidharth nodded, "What?"

"I never sleep in such a big room, wahah raigarh wali bhi choti thi isse and even in Mumbai my room is cute cozy one. So please can you change the room mujhe darr lagta hai." Said sana by playing with her fingers.

He nodded and says after some seconds, "If you are comfortable, can shift in my room. I don't have any problem." Sana look at him, the last time cuddling memory is start coming in her mind. She never feel uncomfortable with him, it's feel more safe with him.

Taking a breath she says, "I don't have any problem except one thing, main na saare sports khelti hoon in the time of sleeping." He smiles remember the kick and says, "Han, chill i can manage that.. Pehle bhi kiya hai." Sana raise his one brow and says, "Pehle matlab?"

He squeezed his eyes and says, "I mean i handled it before." He refers her but sana's mind move to some other direction, she don't know why she feels angry and says loudly, "You handled someone else before, mujhe laga only kick on sleep. Is your girlfriend also behave like this?"

He look at her in a jerk, with colliding brows. What the hell she is talking about? He never share his bed with anyone else before her nor anyone is allowed to enter in his room. But wait why she think like this suddenly? Thinking he says,.

"Who told you that?" Sana looks straight in the road and says in a stern voice, "You only, abhi toh bola pehle bhi handle kiya hai." He also don't know why he wants to give her a explanation, "No, i was talking about you. Last time you kick he so hard that i fell from the bed."..

Sana made a o shape mouth and look at him in a jerk. Smiling he close her mouth by one hand and says, " Close your mouth, wrna tera bhoot aa jayega." Said he laugh at her shocking reaction.....

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!