Why does jimin make me feel this way? I've never felt this way before.

His thoughts were interrupted by taehyung looking like this after clearing his throat catching yoongi's attention

"Yah what are you doing in my place? Get the fuck out" yoongi shouted embarrassed but acted all swaeg.

"I would but only if you tell me why are you looking at Jimin's pics" tae asked with a huge smirk plastered on his lips,wiggling his brows.

"I don't need to give you an explanation an...and it...it popped out of nowhere " yoongi stated sternly biting his lips nervously.

"Is that it?" Yoongi nodded.

"Then why are you nervous?"

"Who told you I'm nervous " yoongi faked a smile turning back not facing tae.

"But you always bite your lip when you are nervous...."

Shit

"....."

"And you don't get my pics when you particularly search for Park Jimin in your laptop" the smirk hadn't wiped off.

Ah fuck.

"What do you want tae, why are bugging me?" Yoongi asked irritated to change the topic.

"Well...I wanted to ask you a favor......"

"Say it ,dammit"

"I want you to take jimin on a date,a real date"

"Why....what jimin hasn't been to a date till now?" Yoongi was shook.

"He didn't and don't act like you've been to one.....and if it makes you feel any better,you are his first kiss"

"....."

"WHAT?......IM HIS FIRST KISS?"

"YES now shut up and take him on a date"

"And why would I do that?"

"If you do I'll stop bugging you in work and I'll not interfere ever again when you are thirsting over your husband......."

"I'm not" yoongi tried to hide his blush and it did work a bit

"Believe me,you are .... Now the choice is yours Mr.Min Yoongi".

"Respect"

"Mr.Min yoongi hyung" tae chuckled

Yoongi pondered for a while.

"Promise that you'll not irritate me with that bratty attitude of yours"

"Hey. I'm doing it for my chim"

"What ever. Promise?"

"Yes I promise but you have to ask him for a date infront of all of us"

"What...no...I."

"Fine then. I'll be coming in an hour to stay with you for a whole day. Bye bro. And who know I might move in here with you" tae said turning his heels away in order to make an attempt to walk out.

"FUCK NO.... I'll do it.....but I need some time"

"Take all the time you want but do what I said."

"Hmm......Thank God,I got to get rid of this brat." Yoongi whispered to himself.

"I heard that"

"So?"

"Ugh! Maybe I should take my promise back so I can get on your nerves when and wherever I want"