Chapter 42^

AN: There might be mild smut 😳😅. I wanted to write cause my deprived yoonmin heart had resurrected smh after that run ep. 👀

You can skip this.

And my book hit 10k+ woohoo
Party party yeah !

Thank u so much each and everyone of you. For reading and supporting it.
--------

Jimin woke up first in the trio as he felt sun rays tickling his face and tanned body. He cooed as how yoongi and yunmi were sleeping cutely. Yunmi was moving up and down along the rhythm of yoongi's breathing which jimin found absolutely adorable.

Jimin got up carefully and shuffled through a drawer to find a tooth brush and took some of yoongi's clothes and left to the bathroom to freshup. He completed brushing when he heard some cries. He quickly went to see yunmi almost at the edge. Even though jimin had kept a pillow, he couldn't help but panic. So he ran to her and lifted her in his arms securely, patting her bottom.

Soon she stopped crying and looked at jimin with big doe innocent eyes.

"Aww. You wanna bath with papa...uh huh" jimin made cute noises as she happily waddled her arms. He booped her nose and she completely giggled making jimin coo at her adorable face. He looked over to see yoongi sleeping unbothered and rolled his eyes lazily.

(Idk if babies brush. I'm pretty sure they don't have enough teeth to brush😂 👀)

Jimin ran a not so hot bath so yunmi could be comfortable and sat with just tank top and shorts in the deep jacuzzi along with yunmi.

Jimin made sure she's not having any difficulties and gave a duck to play with and sat there smiling to himself as she played with duck and splashed water every where giggling making weird noises

Jimin made sure she's not having any difficulties and gave a duck to play with and sat there smiling to himself as she played with duck and splashed water every where giggling making weird noises. Jimin played along with the duck.

"Fancy seeing you both play" a husky low voice from other side send shivers through his spine.

It was yoongi. He woke up as he felt no one bedside him and got up running straight into bathroom.

"Good morning yoongi" jimin gulped as he saw yoongi doing nothing but looking piping hot just after waking up.

"Morning" yoongi groggily said and left to brush, jimin letting out a shivery sigh. They haven't got together after that night as they hadn't got time. They sure shared a few kisses now and then but had rarely gone beyond cause either of them were tired but they just cuddled to death.

The bathroom is huge itself, different compartments like to brush, to shower. Jimin somehow managed to make yunmi bathe in the mean time yoongi brushed. He almost got out of the huge tub but his husband had to strip infront of him making his action to come to a cease.

Yoongi stripped out of his loose tshirt leaving himself in just boxers, Jimin's eyes followed yoongi's bony yet plain clavicle, his toned abs and pale chest, his clear v line. He restricted himself to look any further as he can feel himself having a problem down there.