Chapter 12

Both tae and jimin were staring at each other very seriously which made yoongi confused and a slight bit uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do.

Tae spoke first asking why he(jimin) didn't tell him that he was getting married and jimin replied it was an order from his parents.
They both talked a few minutes, yoongi not understanding any started dozing off because of the tiring .

They sat at a nearby table.Jimin explained about his promise and how his parents took advantage of him.Tae felt bad that his bestfriend had to agree on this loveless marriage. But he was sure that they would make a great if they fall in love.He believed Jimin's charm would make yoongi soft while yoongi's sincerity will make jimin go crazy amd they will definitely fall for each other in matter of no time.

Jimin and tae stopped talking and turned to see yoongi sleeping .They both sighed and tried waking him up and it was of no avail .somebody called tae so he left that place.Jimin lightly tapped his cheek to try wake him up but yoongi only shifted to sleep in a comfortable position.

A weird idea popped inside Jimin's head.So he slowly leaned in, his lips touching yoongi's ear and he said Min Yoongi wake up~ in the most seductive way possible.Yoongi's head shot up,his heart beating fast , he turned around to look at jimin who is trying very hard not to laugh at his husband's expression but ended up bursting in to a heartful laughter.Yoongi kept a WTF face.

"What was that man?couldn't you have find a decent way to wake me up?" Yoongi asked the laughing jimin rubbing his ear that was been kissed teasingly by his husband.

"Well you weren't waking up and I had to find some way and it clicked!Now come on our parents are waiting for us." Yoongi sighed and nodded getting up following his husband to meet their parents.

They walked side by side and sat down to eat the wedding dinner.There weren't much guests as yoongi didn't want his marriage to be known by public cause some crazy fans might hurt his family. Yoongi wanted to keep his personal life private.He didn't want anyone to invade his privacy.

Yoongi saw his mother was happy and he felt light hearted and lively .
He wasn't that affected by this wedding recalling jimin too reciprocating the same feelings as him,dislike. He didn't mind at all.

Yoongi parents told that he and jimin would spend time with them for a few weeks along with namjin and tae.Yoongi's mother wanted to cherish those few weeks of free time with his husband and children cause she is not sure about her illness even though she is taking good treatment. She wanted to make it a family vacation.

They all drove to Min's residence with Min couple and tae in a Volvo,Namjin in a BMW and the newly weds in a posh Porsche.
All were now gathered in the living room.

"Namjoon and Jin go to jin's room ,tae take your room ,Yoongi you take jimin to your room "Mrs.Min directed her sons to their previous rooms.Yes they all lived together until a few years ago because they had to persuade their career,

Everyone nodded and started leaving. "Yoongi can I talk to you for a bit" She asked her son. She then looked and jimin and said "Jimin,can I steal your man for a few minutes? " she asked teasingly to brighten up their moods to which jimin blushed unknowingly. Jimin nodded and left.

Now yoongi amd his mom were alone in the room.she held his son's hand and caressed it slowly."Yoongi-ah I know this marriage was out of the blue but I planned it for your own good.You will slowly keep up with him.I really appreciate your respect and love towards me.I'm sorry that i threatened you.I had to do it.I love you Yoongi please don't hate me" Mrs.Min kissed the top of his forehead, tears threatening to fall.