Chapter 36

AN: I honestly feel there are more taekook moments than yoonmin.
Aish. Wt is wrong with me. I need to write more yoonmin.

•••••••

Sometimes even a single sentence or merely a word is enough for a person to breakdown. This is what happened to jimin. He was having mixed emotions.

He, for sure loves yoongi but something is stopping him from saying it out loud. That is insecurities. No human is perfect. Everyone has flaws and its not something to be insecure about. We are who we are. We should embrace ourselves.

At weak point of our life,insecurities get the best of us but there is always a small hope hidden inside of us.

The next day,jimin woke up with red puffy eyes looking tired than usual. By the time tae reached their room,jimin was soon sleep from all the crying but tae didn't notice as he too was sleepy.

He made sure he looked normal and completely covered up his dark circles. He was walking letting the coldness embrace him. Thats when Yoora called him to bring some groceries. Jin must eat healthy.

He showered and went out to buy. Yoongi stood there fresh as ever waiting for him. That was kinda unexpected but shrugged it off.

"Good morning jimin" yoongi greeted showing his gums. Jimin was about to smile but he nodded instead.

"Shall we go?" Yoongi asked awkwardly faking a smile. Jimin again nodded and sat in the car silently plugging on his airpods.

Yoongi tried to talk but jimin was just staring out of the window not paying attention to yoongi.

Jimin isn't ignoring him but he kinda felt like not talking.

"Jimi we're here." Yoongi tapped his thigh causing Jimin's direction to shift towards yoongi.

He pulled out his earphones and got off the car leaving a frowning yoongi.

"What happened to him today" yoongi thought shaking his head and marched to the store.

Jimin was looking at some chocolates when yoongi walked over to him.

"Jimin let's shop" yoongi cheered which is a rare thing considering yoongi doesn't socialize much. He took out a paper on which the items were written.

Jimin just looked at him and took out his phone taking a quick picture.

He then signaled yoongi to take first half,by pointing at his chest and the rest he will shop.

With that he walked away airpods coming into action. Yoongi looked at him mouth slightly slung open by the youngers attitude.

'What is he giving silent treatment for?' Yoongi thought to himself but nonetheless started picking up groceries alone.

After an hour or so they both gathered up at the counter and paid the bill exiting the shop.

"Are you ok jimin?" Yoongi asked worry written on his face. Jimin pulled out his earned and mumbled

"Yeah" which barely came out as whisper. He nodded and continued walking to their car which is parked on the other of road.