Chapter 30

Its been a week since yoongi left for band purposes. Jimin was growing reckless. He was so bored. And every time he visited yunmi,she reminded him of the time with yoongi.

Jimin missed yoongi....like a lot.

Same with yoongi. He really felt bad when he saw the sad face of jimin. He loved the way jimin held onto him and hugged like there's no tomorrow not wanting to let go. He can't wait to meet jimin again.

Yoongi missed jimin aswell.....

•••••••••••••
After another week.

Tae and Jungkook's relation has been going very well. They've grown more close more like inseparable in the past few weeks.

Tae messaged jungkook to meet him at his home

Hey kook I wanna discuss something with you. Can you come over to my place.

Jungkook replied that he will be there in half an hour.

But jungkook wanted to see tae so bad so he went right away as a small surprise.

But he soon stopped in his tracks when he heard tae talking to someone. Particularly  a girl.

He didn't mean to listen to their conversation but they were kinda loud. Do he peaked in.

"Tae please" the girl pleaded almost crying.

"I'm sorry Sewon. I'm not the old tae anymore so please leave" tae said politely.

"I want my old tae back. I want my tae who loves me. Please tae I need you." she said shaking him by collar crying.

"I'm sorry sewon" he said trying to take her hands of collar.

"But tae I know you still love me. I love you tae." She said crying vigorously.

Jungkook was shocked. Its a huge thing for him. Tae having another person before him is very hard for him to digest. But he swallowed it up.

"You are gonna find a better person sewon. I've already moved on. You should too" tae said sympathetically turning away.

"How tae. How. How do you expect me to move on. I love you tae" she cried.

"But I don't." Tae said.

"I'm really sorry for rejecting your proposal tae. I was not thinking straight. Please give me another chance tae." She cried hugging him but tae didn't hug her back.

Thats it. Those eight letters ringed like bells in Jungkook's ears.

Proposal.

Proposing to someone isn't a small thing. It means getting to spend the rest of their life with them.

Jungkook stumbled a few steps back unable to process more like didn't want to believe it.

Fat tears started falling wetting his bunny cheeks. He couldn't believe it. Tae wanted to spend the rest of life his life with another woman.

She looked beautiful. Fit for tae.

Tae never mentioned having another person even if it is in the past. He must have told jungkook.

He tripped causing him to fall down. Tae heard and hurried who that might be. Hd was shocked to see jungkook on floor crying.

"Jungkook" tae rushed to his side while the girl stood there.

"Don don't touch me" jungkook slapped his hand away trying to wipe his tears with sweater paws.

"Jungkook. Its not what you think it is. Please listen to me" tae pleaded falling on his knees reaching Jungkook's level.

"It's clear tae. There is nothing to explain." Jungkook said glaring at tae.

"Jagi please." Tae tried.

"No no no.Don't. DONT CALL ME THAT" jungkook shouted tears falling,voice almost broke. Tae couldn't contain himself. He felt miserable looking at his lover crying.

"I love you jungkook. Only you. Please remember that " tae said sobbing hard.

"Tae look he doesn't even want to talk to you. Please come back to me" sewon  walked over to tae dragging him who was staring at jungkook in shock.

"Just GET AWAY from me. I hate you" tae shouted at her before crawling back to jungkook.

"I'm sorry tae,for the trouble. I'll leave you two." jungkook got up and ran ,with tae running to catch up but jungkook got away driving off crying.

Tae was left alone tears falling continuously. Tae fell onto his knees ,crying into his hands violently.

On the other hand, jungkook was miserable. He felt hurt. So hurt that it was his first time crying for a person.

He loves tae with all his heart. He did not expect tae to have hid such a huge thing from him.

He thought he must've heard tae's side. But no. The amount of pain,hurt,betrayal,worthless he felt ,didn't let him.

"I love you jungkook. I love you so much." tae said out loud before becoming a sobbing mess.

•••
AN: i made that name up.
A few chapters might be short.