Chapter 14

With Taekook ~

Tae left right away after freshening up he had breakfast out side. He wanted some alone time to figure out his feelings. He called and told jimin about the situation he is going through. Jimin suggested him to first listen to his heart and take the right decision.

Yes the time tae and jungkook spent together maybe little but they knew they were compatible. They shared some similar likings. You don't need many reasons to fall in love,it happens without our knowing. Tae had already fallen in love jungkook but he kept on defying that.Tae made a final decision.

The shoot wasn't over yet ,there are few scenes that are to be retaken and some scenes that aren't started yet. Tae made up his mind on staying away from jungkook at all costs. The mv doesn't need any talking so he sticked up with that.

Tae went straight into the shooting spot. He got changed and was about go,he was met with the sight of jungkook standing in front of him showing of his bunny smile. Tae had taken a leave because of his brother's wedding and the video isn't rushed so they allowed it. Jungkook missed taehyung so much but he understood that he had personal things to do.

Jungkook engulfed him into a tight hug. "I missed you so much tae " jungkook said breathing in the scent of tae. Tae stood there awkwardly not liking the situation.

Soon their director came to explain a few scenes which led to the partitioning of taekook. Then the director told, "Umm there will be a kiss shoot in the last better get ready"  the manager told ready and was ready to leave. Jungkook didn't expect that but blushed. He thought that kiss would help him express his feeling towards the younger.

Tae then spoke..
"I can't do the kiss scene sir. I'm sorry and it wasn't in the script at first and I'm not willing to do it."

How could tae move on if he kisses jungkook so he clearly rejected the offer.

"Yeah it wasn't there at first but the kiss suits the mv, it gives a meaning to the rest of the song. You have to do it" Director said trying to convince tae.

Jungkook on the other hand hoped that tae would agree which makes his confession easy but tae's  answer left him speechless.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't feel comfortable doing such things. If it's mandatory,  you have to choose another person and I'm willing to go through other complications and also would like to compensate the money if there is loss. I would like to know your decision in the evening . Thank you"  Tae said bowing to the director and also to jungkook but avoiding Jungkook's gaze. Tae left with no emotions in his face.

Jungkook stood there,shock written all over his face unable to proceed the word that left tae's mouth. Yes kiss might not be a big issue in this generation but to tae it is. Jungkook didn't know what to do,so he gathered up his courage to talk face to face with tae.

Tae had already told jimin to come pick him up and jimin had already arrived. Tae just let his tears fall and quickly sobbed har against Jimin's firm chest. Jimin kept saying soothing words to make tae feel somewhat less hurt. Jimin slightly drew circles on his back calming him down. Tae really need to get over. It's really hard to get over a crush who is actually close to you.

Jungkook couldn't stand th sight of tae crying his heart out. Jungkook slowly walked to them and cleared his throat to gain the two boys attention in which he succeeded.

Tae immediately wiped his tears away amd stood there awkwardly.
"Umm " jungkook looked at jimin not knowing exactly who the person is.

"Jimin. I'm tae's best friend " he said and jungkook opened his mouth to say.
"I would like to speak with tae for a bit. Would you mind if I borrow him jimin ssi. I will drop him home,you don't have to bother." Jungkook sounded completely honest so jimin looked at tae if he should go or not to which tae nodded him to leave and he did.