Chapter 22

~💎~

After jimin agreeing to sing only for yoongi,they both left the roof top while yoongi dragged him with excitement.

To be honest, yoongi is a different person when he is with jimin. Like he doesn't have to act or listen to what people say.

He is his true self with jimin.

He loves talking to  jimin as he is easy to talk to. And jimin is not that kind of person who judges other's ideas. He infact encourages them to follow what they love.

This is the thing he loves in jimin. He gives important to other's ideas rather than rubbing his own on them.

Yoongi likes it when jimin smiles making his eyes disappear forming crescent moons.

Yoongi swears that he would get lost in those beautiful brown orbs everytime jimin looks at him with wide eyes.

Yoongi absolutely adores jimin. To yoongi ,jimin is a pure,kind and an innocent soul.  

He cherished those few weeks with jimin so much. They grew closer than they expected.

Now both were walking hand in hand. Not much people were there so there is no problem.

"Oh suga" Suran called.

"Ha Noona?" She looked at intertwined hands but chose not to bring it up.

"Um I have something to discuss" she said with hopeful eyes.

"I uh have work. And I promised to jimin about something. Sorry" . She did not expect yoongi to reject her words.

"Oh okay." She sighed mentally and walked away.

Yoongi dragged him off to 'The Genius Lab' which has a cat door mat.
Well the cat is showing off its middle finger to shoo people away.

"Are we allowed to go in?" Jimin asked.

"Ofcourse Pabo. This room is mine. Come on" yoongi said typing the password.

"This is so you" jimin shaked his head laughing a little.

In the past few weeks, jimin got used to yoongi's cursing. Well he had to because yoongi threatened him that he will be sleeping on the uncomfortable couch if not agreed.

"Thank ya" yoongi gave a flirty wink.

They both got used to eachother. They aren't strangers anymore. But not lovers either yet.

They are maintaining a healthy relation on what they have.

Yoongi usually doesn't allow anyone to enter the room. But why did he bring jimin?

Yoongi didn't really reflect on that. He just didn't care if his jimin came.

"Which song would you like to sing jimin?"

"Is it really necessary for me to sing. You are wasting your time Hyung"

"No going back young man. And why are you so bothered by that. Your talking voice is good " yoongi said.