Chapter 1

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends.They both started their modelling career at an young age.They were well known all over South Korea and some others.They are known for their friendship and the bond between them is very strong. They are literal soulmates.

Taehyung hasn't shared much about his family to Jimin cause he didn't want his family members to feel uncomfortable. But he sure told about his two brothers and even introduced jimin to his brother Jin.

He told his other brother's name is Min Yoongi but never introduced him to yoongi cause yoongi is not good with people.

The thing jimin didn't know is his parents are good friends with tae's parents.They were childhood friends.And because jimin doesn't spend much time with his family, he didn't know this.He grew up with his grandparents since his parents were always busy with work.Park corp is one of the biggest company is south Korea alongside Min Indstries that is owned by Min family.Both families are hella rich.

Yoongi loves his mother.She has been with him through thick and thin of his life.She supported him in every way possible.She is the one that encouraged yoongi to follow his passion to become a rapper.She believes in destiny.She wanted what is best for her children.She wanted them to be happy.She had a very rough childhood.She was married to Mr.Min at a young age.

(just assume this as Mrs

(just assume this as Mrs.Min)

Mr.Min wasn't rich from the beginning.They both worked very hard to achieve this position so they didn't want their children to go through a lot of mental and physical pain.
She is very happy with the careers her sons chose.She is not a homophobe and neither Mr.Min is. Even though koreans still are against homos,she fought for homos.she believes in true love.

(Handsome Mr

(Handsome Mr.Min)

Love is not something that happens only between a man and a woman,love is a mutual feeling that occurs between two people when their souls connect.It has no boundaries. There is also no rule that only a man and a woman sholud love.So she believes in all these theories that love is sacred.

She is also a social activist who fights for women empowerment. Women are no less superior than man,both are equal. There should be no discrimination between genders.She with her husband are the most powerful couple in korea and one of the power couples in the world.

Mr.Min is always very supportive of his wife.He is a strong man who believes in hardwork. When their children were young,they didnot reveal their identities because they wanted their children to have a peaceful life.All their things about their family are kept secret.

The only thing people know is tae,jin and yoongi are brothersbut their bond as brothers is not very strong because of their tight schedules.But they meet each other once in a year during thanksgiving.

They for sure love eachother but are unable to spend time together.Mr and Mrs.Min live together, Jin and Namjoon live together ,tae lives alone and yoongi too lives alone.

____________

AN:Hello guys,I am not a native speaker of English so my English would be pretty simple.

Have a good day