Chapter 43

AN: Just so uk I um took a liking for writing kissing scenes. So I will be writing them often. Hope u r not uncomfortable! 😅

An update as today's holiday for us 🥳
--------------

It's been almost three weeks since yoongi had proposed the idea of song to jimin and had been working on it ever since. Yoongi really put in a lot of effort and thought into this very song as he wanted it to be so special which reflects his relation with his husband and he is really trying it to be perfect.

He had taken few suggestions from joon and hobi and the lyrics came out greater than expected. Yoongi was so relieved, excited and a bit scared at the same time. This song is gonna be a crucial one in his career and his life.

Yoongi was now currently in his Daechwita's Mv shoot and the shooting is almost over just a few scenes and pack up.

Yoongi had called jimin a few minutes ago to talk about this whole song thing and maybe recording too. So jimin was quick hop in the car and drove off.

These three rappers had already bought the company under their name after a few years if their rising fame. Now the new name of the entertainment, 'Love Yourself' is completely under these three. So yoongi was proud that no one has the right to object his liking in making jimin sing for him.

Yoongi has Agust D-2 coming up and he is now shooting last scenes when jimin entered the building. Jimin was in awe and admiration looking at his husband's acting, doing his work with so much dedication and determination, pouring his heart into it.

Yoongi was having a blindfold over his eyes and is shooting the rap part smirking in middle. Jimin swear, that one smirk made his knees go weak but he clutched onto the near by table not to embarrass himself.

A very few crew who work there knows about jimin being someone very close to yoongi but no one dared to question as it's their private life and they should respect that.

Jimin somehow spotted namjoon with a straight face monitoring the place. There are a very few members as the scene was shirt and didn't require much people other than makeup artists. So yeah. The place was pretty much empty.

"Joonie hyung" jimin chimed loudly running to the elder and hugging him tight. Namjoon was quite surprised to see jimin.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" Namjoon patted his back then broke the hug looking at jimin with a confused face. Cause jimin visits rarely.

"Yoongi called me" jimin smiled brightly making namjoon smile unconsciously.

"Oh. The song!" Namjoon exclaimed showing his deeps dimples.

"Yup" jimin exclaimed then they heard "cut" and "pack up"

"Hyung? Can I take yoongi for a second?" Jimin asked giving him puppy eyes.

"He's your husband jimin. You dont need to ask me" namjoon ruffled his hair before jimin grinned widely, gave a quick hug and ran towards yoongi who was still blindfolded. A known staff was about to take the blindfold off yoongi but jimin stopped him and motioned that he'll take care of him. She nodded and left.

Jimin got on the back and slightly loosened the fold on yoongi eyes. So yoongi mumbled a small 'thankyou' and was about to get up when jimin only tightened the fold making yoongi confused.

Yoongi doesn't know jimin was there so jimin took advantage of this situation to play with yoongi. Yoongi's hands were tied in the front so he was unable to do anything. He thought a staff was doing it but he was almost pulled by his shoulders to stand up. A staff would never do that. Yoongi started to question when he was quickly dragged by his arms making hpjim stumble but jimin didn't budge. He motioned the others to kept silent even though there are very few.