Chapter 25

Jimin made up his mind that he will try not to fall more for yoongi.

Jimin woke up early in the morning. He saw yoongi sleeping peacefully. He cooed mentally at his husband.

He noticed that yoongi's hand was on his waist.Their faces are inches closer. Jimin tried removing yoongi's hand from his waist but it only resulted in yoongi moving closer to Jimin's neck .

And his cold hand sliding underneath Jimin's clothing making jimin shiver under his touch. And his breath against Jimin's neck is not at all helping.

Ever since jimin confessed to himself,he's been feeling different towards yoongi's actions. These small touches are making him go insane. He sighed.

Jimin you can do it. Just try to stay away from him. Hwaiting.

Jimin thought to himself, trying to get out of yoongi's grip. It was quite easy because yoongi was still sleeping.

Jimin jolted off bed as quick as possible. He took a bath,freshened up and left.

Jimin found himself enjoying the view of an early morning. It's just 7 in the morning. Despite heading to bed late,he can't sleep properly because of memories of yoongi flooding through his brain.

He sat there quietly absorbing the scent of morning breeze.

"Jimin?" It was mini.

"Hey mini" jimin patted the seat next to him addressing her to occupy it. Mini is easy to talk with so jimin didn't feel uncomfortable or nervous  around her.

"Why are you up this early? " mini asked.

"I couldn't sleep." Jimin answered closing his eyes.

Mini made an 'oh' sound.

"Jimin"

"Hmm"

"Any babies on the way?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.

Jimin knew exactly what she meant. He could feel his cheeks heat up.

"Um what.No" jimin said suddenly covering his face slightly with his tiny hands to hide his blush.

"Ooh. I see. But I would like to see a mini yoongi or mini jimin running around someday." She said dreamily.

Jimin was blushing so much. Well who wouldn't . And jimin loves kids so much.

Their conversation was interrupted by Mrs.Min. So jimin gave then some privacy and left.

Yoongi isn't leaving his mind somehow. He is growing reckless.

When he opened the door,he saw yoongi is not sleeping.

'Must be in the bathroom' jimin thought.

And then a door clicked open revealing a half naked yoongi with just a towel,ruffling his wet hair.

Jimin gulped ,yoongi is so pale that even a single touch would leave a mark. Jimin never saw yoongi like this. Those visible abs,perfect collar bones,the v line and mainly his wet face is driving jimin insane.

Yoongi didn't seem to notice jimin. So he proceeded walking to the bed where his clothes been placed drying his hair off. Jimin is near the bed standing.

He was mesmerized by other's beauty. Yoongi looked so fragile and breath taking.

You can't help when you fall or who you fall in love with. It just happens without us knowing.