Chapter 47

AN: Yoonmin's daily life. 😊
____________________________

Its almost eight in the morning. The tiny couple were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace soundly, feeling secured for life. Yoongi groaned as the alarm set off louder than usual. The whole house is calm and empty except for yoongi groaning in irritation. He checked ,only to see that he was completely naked under the sheets as memories of last night clouded his mind, a gentle smile made its way onto his lips as he blushed shyly.

Jimin is completely wrecked. And so is he. He had scratches all over his back while jimin had hickies all over his chest and stomach. Moreover,his hips are slightly bruised. They had a very wild night yesterday leaving both of them breathless for many hours.

Yoongi faced jimin, who was sleeping like a baby. A series of light snores escaping his sweet throat as yoongi admired the delicate features of his lovely husband which were carved intricately by God himself. He grazed his long thumb along the sharp jawline, then his chin and finally those kissable cheeks. Yoongi smiled kissing his lover's eyes and slowly got off bed, tucking jimin in safely and took a fabric, covered himself and left to brush.

Yoongi got back soon and again fell asleep beside his love. After an hour or so, jimin stirred in sleep, which somehow resulted in him waking up.

"Ahh~" He groaned lightly and quickly shut his mouth as he got a glimpse of sleeping yoongi. Admiring yoongi when asleep is Jimin's most favourite thing to do which boosts up his mood. The pain is not something he couldn't face. He already got used to this and his body was habituated as well.

Jimin, with much difficulty, limped to the bathroom,brushed and ran a soothing bath to lessen the tension of his sore muscles. Jimin got back after his refreshing bath, too giddy remembering last night. Boi, were they wild and rough!

Fortunately, over the months,jimin had learnt how to cook simpler dishes. He ruffled yoongi's hair affectionately and tip toed to kitchen not to disturb the older.

He made himself some coffee and sat in the balcony feeling the summer breeze hit his honey kisses skin. He loved this feeling. Waking up in his lover's arms, making beautiful memories, cooking breakfast,eating together. They've been spending mornings together but yoongi has been very busy with work but somehow they managed to spend a blissful night the previous day.

Jimin finished his coffee with a smile and enetered the kitchen, inserting bread slices in the toaster and then frying off some bacon and eggs to make a simple breakfast.

As he was almost done, a pair of veiny hands engulfed his petite waste. He already knew who it was as yoongi was clingy in the mornings and very clingy especially when they had made love. Yoongi wants to take care of jimin in every possible way.

"Smells delicious" yoongi mumbled, nuzzling into jimin's nape from back,inhaling his sweet morning scent.

"Haha. Thank you" jimin smiled bit and patted yoongi's head with the free hand, continuing to cook with other.

"I was talking about you." yoongi smirked deeply in Jimin's nape. Jimin frowned looking over his shoulder pouting. Yoongi stole a kiss, surprising the younger who was confused.

"Hey thats cheating" jimin said turning off the the stove and now fully facing yoongi with an adorable pout.

Yoongi shrugged meekly and jimin just smiled shaking his head. Yoongi always does this when even jimin is making breakfast or probably when both are alone.

"Brushed?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup" yoongi yawned scratching his head.

"Your hair looks so fluffy, yoonie" jimin cooed and messed up yoongi's hair.

Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara